TGIFriday's Menus

StephCracknell

Silver Member
Thankfully the work week is almost over!!

B: Bagel 7 syns, skinny sf vanilla latte HE A
L: Omelette, salad, ryvita HE B
MA: Banana, mullerlight,
D: Spag bol, huge salad, 1/2 HE A parm cheese

S: ryvita HE B, LC lite 1/2 HE A
E: rest day
W: 2-3 litres of water

Have a good day!!
xx

Day off today so I am going to do some mega cooking for the freezer :D

Brekkie - 1 quorn sausage

mid morning snack - banana

Lunch - ryvitas (Hex B) and marmite

mid afternoon nack - apple

Tea - Cheesy lentil loaf (Hex A), sweet potato wedges and veg :D

Hiya Mrs B, dont be pushin the boat out with 1 quorn sausage lol
How do you make your lentil loaf?

mrs b - don't you get hungry eating so little?

i feel like a right heffa now looking at what i'm going to eat compared to you! heheee

B: hi-fi bar (HEX b)
L: jacket potato, 42g red.fat cheese (HEX a), homemade coleslaw(cabbage(s),onion(s),carrot(s), 2xtbsp extra light salad cream(2 sins)), salad (lettuce(s), tomatoes(s))
D: linguini with tomato chili sauce (made with passata(s)), 42g red.fat cheese (HEX b)

Snacks: watermelon(s), asda cheese curls (3.5 sins), 3 x mini milks (4.5 sins)

superspeed foods = 0 :rolleyes:
speed foods = 7
sins = 10

Everyones different Karen, I eat like a horse

lol quorn sausage was what I happened to grab on my way out the door on the school run, I love them though:D

The lentil loaf changes each time I make it lol but it is always yummy.

This time I put 1.5pt water into a saucepan, added chilli powder (however hot you like it :) ) 1 onion chopped up, 1 veg stock cube and 2 big cups of lentils, oh and a couple of small y diced carrots. Cook it for about 20 mins until it is all soft and most of the water has soaked up then leave it to cool a bit. Whizz up 2 slices of bread and seperately whisk 2 eggs. grate 84g vlf mature cheddar (keep a bit of this to the side).

Then basically you mix it all together and put it in 2 lined or greased loaf tins and bake for about 30-40mins on 180ish. About 15 mins before it is cooked sprinkle on the cheese you kept :D

It's yummy and also freezes well ;)

you'd only eat half a loaf in one go maximum as it is really filling so you are harldy sinning or anything at all really because in the 2 loaves you are using
2 HE X a's (cheese)
and 2 HE X b's (The bread)

The only sin is the stock cube which is 1.5 sins for the 1 cube

no probs, I've got 2 in the oven now and they smell lovely too :D. I forgot to add, if the mixture looks a bit slushy before putting it in the tins you can always add a bit of couscous to bind it together a bit more ;)

I would think so yes, you just don't need to cook them with the carrots then :)

Mrs B - you get one more chance and then the breakfast police will be after you!!!

Back