• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Total Solution Thai chickem soup

April1

S: 15st4.0lb C: 14st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 36.6 Loss: 1st0lb(6.54%)
Hi all, I have changed from lipotrim to exante recently and had the pasta last night which I didn't find too bad, it was very small but wasn't expecting much and I was just pleased to be eating something. I had the porridge this morning , how odd! It was like a mix between ready brek and baby milk. I managed it but think I'll be trying the biscuits. I had the banana shake for lunch, I don't think it was as nice as the LT ones but i'll wait until I've tried other flavours before I make my final judgement. And I am currently eating the Thai chicken soup...:-(( I am finding it very creamy & difficult to finish, does anyone have and suggestions to make it taste better? X

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Forbsie77

I add ground black pepper and Tabasco sauce or Mexican hot sauce to this soup and it tastes yummy.

Start Weight = 15 stone 5lbs
Week 1: - 11lbs
Week 2: - 4 lbs
Week 3: - 3 lbs

jael001

Gold Member
S: 17st3lb C: 16st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 1st3lb(7.05%)
If you're finding it too creamy just use more water, I use 400ml for mine or I find them too thick.

April1

S: 15st4.0lb C: 14st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 36.6 Loss: 1st0lb(6.54%)
Thanks guys. I'll give it a try x

BeeBeeSee

Gold Member
S: 15st3lb C: 10st11lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 4st6lb(29.11%)
How different our taste buds and likes/dislikes are. Had a soup for the very first time last night, the thai chicken one, and I really enjoyed it. Was pleasantly surprised. Maybe after doing porridge and carbonara for ages, I got used to the underlying taste, at the end of the day I reckon that all the soluble packs have the main basic ingredients in common.

xolp1992

S: 14st0.5lb C: 13st0lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 33.3 Loss: 1st0.5lb(7.38%)
I added a dash of tabasco and some pepper and it was alright... i have to add crazy amounts of chilli to the carbonara for it to be remotely tolerable haha

S: 14st4lb C: 14st0lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st4lb(2%)
Hey i really like the carbonara just a bit salty, if I make that thai again ill try the Tabasco spice and maybe half a scoth bonnet do u know how to change then into crisps?

S: 20st2.0lb G: 14st0lb
I nearly gagged eating the Thai chicken soup! I'm not a huge soup lover though.
I've got one more pack of that and 2 veggie ones.
Ill try the tip for improving it though!!!

MagicDust

Oh my..... I tried the thai chicken soup for the first time last night, put the powder in the pot added a bit of garlic powder, chilli powder and black pepper and then added the boiling water and whisked..
I only wish there was more of it, I loved the thick creamy taste of it, it felt like a treat, I enjoyed it so much so that I'm having it again tonight :D

drawboy69

If I remember rightly from my LL days to make crisps from a soup you mix one with a tablespoon of water to make a thick paste then you spread it on a dish thinly then microwave for a minute or two, keep an eye on it though, When it crisps up you peel it off and break it up and munch. I've never tried it though.

Freakyjouk

S: 18st2lb C: 17st10lb G: 11st2lb BMI: 40 Loss: 0st6lb(2.36%)
I added more water and let it sit a bit before I ate it, as it felt like it hadn't dissolved properly at first. X