Total Solution Thai chickem soup

April1

Hi all, I have changed from lipotrim to exante recently and had the pasta last night which I didn't find too bad, it was very small but wasn't expecting much and I was just pleased to be eating something. I had the porridge this morning , how odd! It was like a mix between ready brek and baby milk. I managed it but think I'll be trying the biscuits. I had the banana shake for lunch, I don't think it was as nice as the LT ones but i'll wait until I've tried other flavours before I make my final judgement. And I am currently eating the Thai chicken soup...:-(( I am finding it very creamy & difficult to finish, does anyone have and suggestions to make it taste better? X

I add ground black pepper and Tabasco sauce or Mexican hot sauce to this soup and it tastes yummy.

Start Weight = 15 stone 5lbs
Week 1: - 11lbs
Week 2: - 4 lbs
Week 3: - 3 lbs

If you're finding it too creamy just use more water, I use 400ml for mine or I find them too thick.

How different our taste buds and likes/dislikes are. Had a soup for the very first time last night, the thai chicken one, and I really enjoyed it. Was pleasantly surprised. Maybe after doing porridge and carbonara for ages, I got used to the underlying taste, at the end of the day I reckon that all the soluble packs have the main basic ingredients in common.

I added a dash of tabasco and some pepper and it was alright... i have to add crazy amounts of chilli to the carbonara for it to be remotely tolerable haha

Hey i really like the carbonara just a bit salty, if I make that thai again ill try the Tabasco spice and maybe half a scoth bonnet do u know how to change then into crisps?

I nearly gagged eating the Thai chicken soup! I'm not a huge soup lover though.
I've got one more pack of that and 2 veggie ones.
Ill try the tip for improving it though!!!

Oh my..... I tried the thai chicken soup for the first time last night, put the powder in the pot added a bit of garlic powder, chilli powder and black pepper and then added the boiling water and whisked..
I only wish there was more of it, I loved the thick creamy taste of it, it felt like a treat, I enjoyed it so much so that I'm having it again tonight :D

If I remember rightly from my LL days to make crisps from a soup you mix one with a tablespoon of water to make a thick paste then you spread it on a dish thinly then microwave for a minute or two, keep an eye on it though, When it crisps up you peel it off and break it up and munch. I've never tried it though.

I added more water and let it sit a bit before I ate it, as it felt like it hadn't dissolved properly at first. X

Back