Thai Chicken Soup missing from order

Samprand

WILL do it!
Hey guys

I ordered my second bumper pack which arrived right on time yesterday. I've just opened the pack to sort out what I'm going to have and when (uber-organised, I know lol) and realised my 7 packs of Thai Chicken soup are missing.

I've emailed Exante and was wondering what experiences you have had about this kind of thing? Were Exante helpful? And did you get the packs?

Anytime its happened in the past the packs are always sent out no problem

A few weeks back they sent me the wrong flavour shakes and were at first very unhelpful :( But in the end they sorted it but I know if I get the wrong packs again I wont bother emailing them as they were useless!

Other people that have had missing/mixed up packs seem to get things sorted with exante really quickly.

Hope they send you your soups soon :)

Oh dear, 2 very different replies lol No reply from them so far, time for the waiting game methinks! x

A couple of my packs had a hole/split in them, was gonna phone up but I got a couple of extra packs so thought it evened itself out

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using MiniMins

One of my tomato and basil soups in my first pack was split open a tiny bit but I thought, it's powdered anyway so it's not like it will go off or anything :) And you got a few extra packs, can't knock a freebie :D

They've emailed me back apologising and saying they will send me the packs I'm missing

It's a bit naughty really, a less honest person could say they're missing this that and the other and get a whole bunch of free stuff :eek:

Hi

I'd be just happy to get my order not exante's fault but the courier they're using is diabolical. This will be the 4th day they have tried to deliever as they say the cant find my address and then say when they phone for directions no one is in and they have left a voice message none of which is true as someone has been sat by the phone since tuesday not been out and no voice message left. I think if it doesnt arrive today i need to ring exante and explain that interlink express are anything but express!!!
Sorry rant over :eek:)

That's so bad! You'd expect a delivery company to be able to...well, deliver!

Update on the delivery it has arrived with the usual guy that delivers, Told him about what had happened and he's going to go back and put in a complaint on my behalf to his manager as he said its was bad on the other drivers part which in turn gives them a bad reputation so a happy bunny :)

That's good of him to let the manager know rather than just brush it under the carpet x

I thought so too, he's a really nice chap and like I say he's delievered to me before just wish he's been allocated for my delivery on Monday. x

Back