Thai restaurant syns

esmet

Hiya,

Got to go to a Thai restaurant on my first week of Sw, don't want to wreck my first weigh in so how do I limit the damage?What's the lowest syn meal? I dont eat meat but do eat fish, I'm happy to eat all veggie too

Thanks!

My advice would be to avoid anything with coconut milk and maybe get a noodle based stir-fry type thing. If you search this forum you may find some more info from previous threads. Enjoy!

ThAnks, yep just found a Useful thread, I'm gonna go for a Tom yum soup for starter and stir fry prawns or salad for mains as I dont really eat noodles or rice or stuff like that
Thanks for the advice, I'm so excited about doing slimming world properly and Finally losing this last stone that I keep losing and putting back on! Gonna really look to the long term and pay attention so that hopefully in a few months time I know it well enough to not keep referring to the book!

Hey!
Thai food is one of my favourites and I always get pad Thai which is a noodle based dish with veg+chicken in it. I read somewhere that it was about 5 syns. Not bad for an absolutely divine meal! Highly recommend it!!

I hope this helps+it's not too late. X

Back