Thank goodness for this forum!!

Busy Mum

Silver Member
Having a really hard week! I don't whether it's because it's half term, or because there's lots of treats around because of Halloween or whether its because I'm really busy in work and feeling very stressed about it (my usual food trigger) but the last couple of days I've found it really tough. Been feeling really grumpy today and just plain miserable. I know my work is a big part of it because I've been waking up early thinking of all the things i have to do and I know part of the reason I'm feeling so grumpy is that I usually reach for the treats when I'm feeling this stressed and now I can't use that so I'm having to find other ways to deal with it. It will be good for me in the long run I know. Had a good cry this evening and then a browse on this forum and feeling a bit brighter about everything.

Oh busy mum it is lot harder when the kids r on mid term I know what you mean but please try to stay 100% as you will reap the rewards at your next weight in think of me going to wedding tomorrow and staying 100% as I really want to get to goal for Xmas

ah bless snap on nearly all the points you mentioned. I have been feeling particularly grumpy these last few days and also had a long cry tonight. Just want to be on my own right now. I also hve a stressful job and would reach for food at times of stress adn right now Im really behind at work and have loads to do, so all i want to do is eat, but I know that will not solve the problem.

It's ok hun, you are not in this alone, remember last time I too was feelign absolutley *****, week 5 i think, but I got through it 100%, We are doing a huge things and our bodies are going through a huge chage so we are allowed to ahve off and grumoy days adn feel poo.

Maybe not eating will teach you that actually youcan get thrugh the stress without eating and eating will not take that stress away,. sometimes crying is good, jus gets it out of the system, a good cry is what we neesd sometime.

Im sending you a BIG hug and Im taking one of you too. You will get through this my gorgeous and before you know it, it will be next summer and you will be slim, sexy with your confidence absolutley sky high and you'll never remember al of these tings happening now as you'll be too happy enjoying your new you.

big hugs adn much love. Mwah xxx

Thank you ladies for your lovely comments. I'm sticking at it 100% and I'm determined not to quit. Just finding it tough to cope with work stress that previously I would have eaten to cope with! It will be good for me in the long run as I need to find other ways to cope with it if I do not want to pile all my weight back on in the future.

Mburke - Best wishes for your wedding today. Stay strong, I know you can do it.

Goose - A HUG right back to you, you lovely lady.
:bighug:

Thanks busy mum for your kind words pity I can't take my own advise did fall off the wagon and something small but back on my shakes 100% today and will be till Xmas I promise really felt bad in myself this morning for given in so going to get and do some exercise today only thing is what I had was only an extra 200 cal then my other 2 shakes I didn't have

Hey Mburke. Hope you're feeling better today and the shakes are going down well. Don't beat yourself up about it, it's hard sometimes when we're insocial situations. Best wishes.

Thanks busy mum have to say I started back on my shakes yesterday so am glad I didn't give in altogether so in 7 weeks hopefully I will be at target even with this little blip as you say best to put it behind me and keep at it as I was hope all gong well for you

Awww sorry I've not been around the last few days to offer support. Was at my salsa on Thurs, out to a Comedy Club night on Friday, out to friends last night & ended up in casual with my OH who fell out our friends door and down 4 steps and is now on crutches so didn't get to go walking today but have spend e day decorating & cleaning so feel like a stranger here again.

I have also had a really bad patch along this journey, it was around weeks 8 - 10 but I'm now ok. I think getting just over half way to my goal has really helped lift my spirits, just hope my weigh in on Tuesday doesn't disappoint and send me backwards.

So sending you a belated hug and also hugs to Goose & Mburke too. HUGS. xxxxx

busymum, you are such an in inspiration to me. your posts always make me feel so much better. you can just tell you have a kindness and a caring nature. i wish you wellh on. sending positve vibes and lots of hugs your way. it can be hard. i think we've all felt down at some point or another on this diet because of our relationship with food. i think a lot of us comfort eat. and this diet is a great way to realize that food can not be our pick me up, our friend, our comfortor, etc. it's a bumpy ride but you are doing so well!!! hugs

busymum, you are such an in inspiration to me. your posts always make me feel so much better. you can just tell you have a kindness and a caring nature. i wish you wellh on. sending positve vibes and lots of hugs your way. it can be hard. i think we've all felt down at some point or another on this diet because of our relationship with food. i think a lot of us comfort eat. and this diet is a great way to realize that food can not be our pick me up, our friend, our comfortor, etc. it's a bumpy ride but you are doing so well!!! hugs

Thank you so much Silver for your kind words. Hope you're feeling better this week.

Hey guys i'm new to this site :) but i think all of you should give yourself a pat on the back because i've been on lipotrim for 2 weeks and its been very hard at times.. So a big well done to you all :)

welcome to the forum and lipotrim slick rick

Hello everyone :) am back to lipotrim. Did it for a week and lost 5kgs ! Did a refeed week and gained 2kg :( then had a party and it all went downhill :( :( but tomorrow is my day 1 and am going to stick to it 100./. Wish me luck plzz xxxx

Amar said:
Hello everyone :) am back to lipotrim. Did it for a week and lost 5kgs ! Did a refeed week and gained 2kg :( then had a party and it all went downhill :( :( but tomorrow is my day 1 and am going to stick to it 100./. Wish me luck plzz xxxx

Good luck Amar you can do it :)

Good luck!

Back