1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Thank goodness I've found you!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Vintage Points' started by Kitanda, 12 May 2014 Social URL.

1. Kitanda

Kitanda New Member

At last, a way to do WW the old way. I was doing fine, and lost 2.5 stone, when they changed the system to propoints, was it in Nov 2011? All I remember is that one week it was VP, then all of a sudden it was PP and I had to buy all new stuff. Since then my weight loss stopped and I put it all back on.

Fast forward to to present day and I still need to lose that 2.5 stone. I have high cholesterol and a history of heart disease in the family. VP was the only way I found that was an easy and effective way to lose weight. Regretting turfing all my old WW stuff out, so I'm really pleased to have found this forum.

Need a couple of days to just reacquaint myself with the system, but D Day will be Wednesday.

Wish me luck

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. woodmouse

woodmouse Well-Known Member

I wish you luck! :)

I'm half way through the first week on vintage points - I did Time To Eat years ago but wasn't in the right head space for it. Have tried many diets since, learning a lot about myself and good nutrition along the way. Had my greatest success a couple of years ago with Slim and Save but that was in prep for a hip replacement and since then my weight has slowly crept up again, though I am four stone below my very top weight! I bought a neat little package of Discovery booklets, including the calculator, from someone on ebay and think it gives all the info I need. I need to keep things simple and am enjoying the plan so far.....