thank u ive made my decision

I think it all depends on what you've got planned for the next couple of week sweet...

Personally, I wouldn't waste my money if I knew that a couple of nights a week you're going to be out for meals... you've got to think about the impact on your body as well... eating sensibly for 2 weeks is probably better for you then "fasting" (for want of a better word) then eating a couple of courses at dinner when you're out for a meal...

H x

Hi Paula
What is your plan now , what is your frame of mind now ? Can you follow CD , if you can go for it , but you know , i think friday is a week for you , so see how much you've lost in that week , then you might feel different , go with each day . Tell me all ? when will you go to OZ now ? Keep on here ok , you will be missed

it looks like we will be goin in a fortnight,i think im going to follow my 26 points till i go.I think that will be more sensible.Im gonna carry on trying to walk 2 miles a day as wellxx

2 weeks , my god , the kids will be excited when they get home from school , you have so many things now to sort out , Yes WW is good , least you are still losing weight . I know you will have get togethers with friends and family . So you will be staying with friends from the Net , thats really good . Will give you some time to work out a place of your own . woo exciting news . keep us posted !

Hi Paula
Sorry had to log off as dd isn't well bless her :(.
Anyway I can only echo what the others have said, great advice there love. I personally don't think you're in the right place for CD either. Just watch what you eat and get stuck into CD once you're over there and settled.
How exciting!!!
xx

Hey Paula

You have to do what you think is best or you babes.
Like everyone says you have so much pressure on at the moment that you won't be able to concentrate on CD so maybe it is or the best that you stick with your points! Look how far they have got you already!

xx

I have decided to stick to my points till i go.I will come back on and see you all.When i leave i will pop on and say goodbye then when i get together with my cdc in oz i will be back on.You will of all prob finished and gone by then lol.Thank you all so much:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

HI PAULA 36

I understand exactly how you feel hun. I moved over from oz 2 and a half years ago. I weigh a tonne more than i did when i left and i still only know about 8 people. Its pretty lonely the way of life in England is much different to Australia. People here seem to stick to their own lives a lot more lol. Its hard to break into the friend group i find. (Just generallising obviously)
I am going back to Oz in December for my best friends wedding and i am soooo nervous. Itll be the first time they will see me after such a long time and i know they are expecting a lot.
Good luck with your move. You will love it and settle in quickly.
Where abouts in Oz are you moving to????

Taryn XXX

Paula - Good luck with the move! I'm glad you've made a decision. It sounds like a sensible one to me :)

Don't forget us all when you go! Hope to see you back when you get settled and find a CDC in Oz. I'll still be here, lol.

thanks mochaj,keep up the good workxx
Taryn,we are going 2 hours south of perth.The weathers warming up so looking forward to it xx

awww paula will be sorry to see you go but how exciting for you and your family new begining in abeautifull place ...can i come lololol joking .. but u tc and catch ya before you go hun xxxdebs xxx

im just visiting, its my grandpas 80th, my best friends wedding and my dad just had another heart attack , his 3rd so itll be good to see them.
dalyellup - i have actually been there. Its lovely. I have always said i can live completely in the city or completely in the country. i cant commute.
Last time i was in Oz last January for my birthday my dad and i drove down past dalyellup to cape leeuwin. We took the long way through the forests and just chilled in silence for a few hours before we headed into town. It so peaceful and perfect.
Taz x

glad u made your decision hun xxxx

Back