thank you all and bye

nico

bye all,

after four days or re trying (again and again) i've decieded that even though the quick weight loss would be great its just not working for me as all i have cooked for my family lately is junk food as i can not face cooking so for them and for health on my kids and hubby i've decied to join slimming world tomorrow

thanks for all your support
nico xx :wave_cry:

Good luck with SW.
I've got 9 pounds to go before I switch to SW... Think my family will be happy too as I haven't cooked any 'proper' meals for ages.

See you on the sw board (very soon I hope)

Good luck with SW. It's been said here many times that TFR is not for everyone so I'm glad you've made the choice and hope it's the right thing for you. There's no point in trying to do TFR and making yourself miserable or falling off the wagon and undoing any good work you have put in.
Watch those syns and enjoy your new menu :)

Hey Nico,

Good luck with SW, I have heard great things from people that have lost good amounts of weight doing it. Hope it's just as brill for you too!

As others have said, doing a VLCD isn't for everyone; but you'll find what works for you and be a success doing so - keep in touch and let us know how you get on.

Anna x

Good luck with SW and well done for deciding to start it so quickly. Waiting a while is lethal, so crack on with it! :)

Good Luck with SW -it is hard to have to make the kids meals as well -mine have been super lacking in veg and fruit lately because of there is fruit in I eat it. -how self ish am I. Enjoy the food -I only lose about 2lbs a week anyway so SW would be about the same rate.

Good luck!

Back