Thank you all for providing inspiration!

Mrs Taurus

Silver Member
Hi, just wanted to say a huge thank you to all those successful slimmers who have posted their own inspirational photo stories on here, they really do provide hope and motivation to people like myself with a long journey ahead of them.

Well done each and everyone of you, I hope to post my photo story of success on here sometime before December 2013.

Thankyou

Mrs T X

I'm sure you can do it! I'm new here (only a month), but in this month I've almost lost 2 kg and before SW I couldn't lose at all! I had tried Atkins for 6 months: I lost 2kg and then put 6 on (during the program), then I tried low cal and put 2 on and then tried meal replacement and didn't put any on, but could barely get out of the bed to go to work!
So, with SW, I'm hardly ever hungry and I am losing weight! Slowly, mind you, but losing nonetheless!
Good luck!

Totally agree Mrs T - it's so wonderful to read all of these inspiring stories. Hope to be telling mine one day too. x

I agree! All these photos and stories have kept me in high spirits and motivated to keep on track with SW :)
I find it comforting knowing so many people have been and are still going through the same journey you're trying to get through yourself. Helps so much knowing it really is possible to get to where you want to be.

I definitely agree. It's so good to see everyone's before and afters.

Back