Thank you all for the inspiration to start!!

i have just read your posts and you now will have to ignore the post to you on my diary A) because i thought today was the 29th and its not (its been a long week) and B) because i was demanding to see pics etc and i see that you want to keep that a surprise for a little while i longer... Shows me not keeping up with your diary i apologise i have been a bit rubbish lol. I do however stand by the being proud bit of my post x Anyway i hope you have a lovely day tomorrow enjoy being all slinky and too skinny, My OH says good luck as well btw ( I hope thats not weird i just talk about this forum a lot and he knows all about you girlies on here) x

:thankyou: to you both!! Aww how sweet of him! You've a good'un there sweetie! Yes I actually replied to your post on your diary before this one so we'll detangle the crossed-wires now and carry on!! ;) Have a fab day xx

Defo if you aren't getting another fitting go and inch smaller!'

I bought my wedding dress online after 3weeks of LT it was custom made to my measurements which I gave smaller by

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Becky Boo! That's very encouraging...a whole INCH in 3 weeks...WOWEE girl! I think I'll just explain everything to the seamstress and see what she thinks. The alterations place is only a short distance from where I work so a 2nd /3rd fitting would probably be possible if she's not too busy! :)

Why can't people just ask what size you are and get the right bloody size :( ...its not nice if she's meant to be a friend doing that. You go girlie ;) and show them :D hope you as amazing as you feel :D x x x

Hi Trueleame...check back to page 1 of this thread...it explains the story! ;)

Ooooh oooooh ooooh....nearly forgot to say...I got those 2 extra bonus pounds off too! Am too excited to wait 'til Monday to update my stats so will do it now!! YAYYYY!

Very pleased for your extra loss - great news. Hope all went well with the seamstress, been thinking of you... Mx

Whats going on Chick ?? I have been hanging about on this forum since half 5 waiting to here how it went today lol We all want to know! This is not the time to be going awol !... is there so much taking in to do that it has taken 9 hours ?? or have you been busy making that quilt ? anyway i hope you have had a brilliant time i look forward to hearing all about it. Please don't keep us in suspense for too long x

I have been following this eagerly with anticipation! I need to know the end of this story so far....It's like a cliffhanger! Xxxx

Well girlies! The suspense ends here!!! Are ye ready for it???????? Just guess how much the bridesmaid dress has to be taken in by ..................... 8 inches, 8 whole inches!!!!!!

:party0038::party0023::party0038:

Well girlies! The suspense ends here!!! Are ye ready for it???????? Just guess how much the bridesmaid dress has to be taken in by ..................... 8 inches, 8 whole inches!!!!!!

Virtual high five!!!!

OMG babe!!! Well done!!! You must have been so smug!!!!

Good for you!!! So proud of you!!!!

:banana dancer::happy096::wow::hug99::bliss: :talk017: :xmassign: words fail me lol..... that is awesome, well done i am so so proud of you.

Wow 8 inches that's amazing him you must be so pleased with yourself!! I feel like going and weighing myself now!! Hehe you are amazing x

:thankyou:Only for all you gorgeous girlies here I'd never have been able to do this. And that is a FACT!! :grouphugg:

It was actually such a hilarious fitting!! The seamstress took one look at me when I came out of the fitting-room and said
"That is just ridiculous, I've never seen anything like it." :8855:
The two of us just burst out laughing!!!! She went straight to get her phone to take a picture so I'll get her to send that on to me and I WILL upload it so I can give you all a good giggle!!! :giggle::giggle::giggle:
Then I'll post the proper before & after ones after the Big Day ......almost feel like it's my Big Day that's looming! :D
Kind of is in a way I guess!! ;) Anyway, luv ye all & thanks again for being such amazing friends to me on this exciting journey to goal :heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

xxx S

Thanks Dee, you've been such an amazing support to me the last 48 days (can it really be that long?).:hug99: Always so cheery & positive even when you're having a rough ol' day! We're gonna have to organise one heck of a partay when we've all reached goal!!! :party0048::party0048::party0048::party0048:
Have a rockin' weekend, whatever mischief u get up to!!
Us TFR chicks rule yeahhh! :girlpower:

x S

Ooooh thanks chick!!!

I'm working tomorrow.... and then i am making christmas cake!!! As you do!!! Hopefully get out and catch some rays!!!

Have a good un hun!!!

x

As you do indeed! Let us know how it turns out! Lucky you guys...our brief 3 day Indian summer ended abruptly yesterday! Looks about ready to lash outside...oh well, never mind, am still on a TFR high! My bestest bud just popped in to my work to visit and said she hated me!! In the nicest possible way of course!! It's great when other people start seeing our efforts pay off and making nice comments, isn't it? Chat soon babilicious, happy cookin'! xx

Wowwwww!! That's blinding!! Well done you. Sooooooooo happy for you :D Xxx

Oh mannnnn Shivie.... I know I'm a bit slow to respond but this almost made me cry!!!!!!! Well done youuuuuuuuuuu. 8 inches is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WIll be watching for your weigh in tomorrow xxx Hugsssssssss xxxxxxx

Oh mannnnn Shivie.... I know I'm a bit slow to respond but this almost made me cry!!!!!!! Well done youuuuuuuuuuu. 8 inches is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WIll be watching for your weigh in tomorrow xxx Hugsssssssss xxxxxxx

Thanks so much babe! You've been such an incredible support to me all along hun! :hug99: So sweet of you to be watchin' out for my weigh-in results! xx Another 3 gooey blobs of lard gone since last Moday whoohoo!! :party0049:
So.....18 days to lose that final 6lbs for wedding target. The peeps won't see me for dust on that wedding dance floor!!! :stickdance:
Then it'll be on to the final stretch in time for the best (slimmest) Christmas ever

Back