Thank you all for the inspiration to start!!

WOOOOOOOOO!!!! Go Shivie!!!! Xxx

woop woop :D well done shivie :D x x x

I'm waiting for your weigh in results shivie :D :D :D I am sooooooooo excited for you that you had to have another 2 inches taken off that dress. That is totally amazing!!!!! xx

Thanks a million everyone!! Another 3 off today yipeeeeeeee! So only 3 teensy weensy pounds to wedding goal yaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!!

x S

OMG it's official people...I am no longer considered OVERWEIGHT by the BMI pixies!!
I have just crossed over the threshold into NORMAL!!!
How cool to be normal again!!! Now no smart comments please ladies!

x S

wow shivie well done sweetheart you are doing amazingly well! you are 140lbs now!!! how does it feel??

Feels sweet as f*** Dahlia Rose!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Hope your week's started on a high too xx

It has indeed weighed myself yesterday and i've lost ten lbs since starting lt a week and a half ago...woop woop

NICE work hun! Way to go! Keep it up xx

x S

Congratulations Lovely girl on being "normal" its blooming fantabulous news !! I never in a million years thought i would ever congratulate anyone for being "normal" but in these circumstances i could not be happier for you. Just remember Normal doesn't make you ordinary, you are far from ordinary ( and i mean that in a good way x)

Get in there!!! That's amazing!!! I am soooooo happy for you. I am feeling really inspired this evening :-D And now this has just topped it all off. You are going to look one hot muma in that dress. Xxx

Congratulations Lovely girl on being "normal" its blooming fantabulous news !! I never in a million years thought i would ever congratulate anyone for being "normal" but in these circumstances i could not be happier for you. Just remember Normal doesn't make you ordinary, you are far from ordinary ( and i mean that in a good way x)

Aww thank you so much Lilac! You always say such poignant things sweetness! We are all EXTRAORDINARY ladies on here for taking back control of our lives and for finding our real, true, happy, amazing selves again. :character00238:

x S

OMG lady!!! Well done!!! Thats amazing news!!! HEhe!!! Yipppppeeeeeee!!!! x

:gimi: Just CAN'T WAIT to see the magic number on the scales in a few days (can it really only be DAYS now??!!) bang on time for D-Day!!! Can hardly contain myself. I WILL cry I just know it!!! Mostly in gratitude to you amazing ladies for getting me through this. This week's been extra hard, dunno why, but am battling on regardless! Soooo close now!
Luv & big bear-hugs to ye all xx

x S

Get in there!!! That's amazing!!! I am soooooo happy for you. I am feeling really inspired this evening :-D And now this has just topped it all off. You are going to look one hot muma in that dress. Xxx

Thanks a million Emma-Jayne for all the fab encouragement - you always know what to say to give us a confidence boost! xx
Hope you're week's going great still, GO GIRL! xx

It must be strange for you as I can't believe it's nearly the big day!!! It seems so long ago but at the same time only yesterday that you put up this post!!

You are now the inspiration for newcomers!!

Back