Thank you all...

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by In search of me, 26 February 2007 Social URL.

1. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Just wanted to say thank you all. I've still not started yet but am looking forward to my start date and go into it fully informed and prepared thanks to the exeriences wisdom and information from you all. Its daunting and I know there will be ups and downs but know that with the support of family, friends, my L L group & you lot that I'll crack it! A big heartfelt thank you to you all ad keep up the good work :) While impatient to start (esp when I see you loosing loads!) its also been really good to havethis time for something of a research project! Also love the blogs etc....keep em coming!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Best of luck to you, hun - let us know how you get on xx

4. dawntinkler34

dawntinkler34 Water Baby

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet

Hi hon,

good luck for your start on LL. I too started LL and lost 21lb in four weeks!! I then switched to CD and get weighed on Wed after being on for a week i hope to have lost a couple pound more. Will let you all know.

This site is great for motivation so keep logged on.

x:clap:

5. AngieBabie

AngieBabie Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life/Cambridge
    Good luck on your weight loss journey, LL is the best thing that I have EVER done for myself. Keep us updated on your progress. Love Angela x

6. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    Bit of this bit of that
    I remember I couldn't wait to start! counted the days lol.

Best of luck to you (not that you'll need it) and I would recomend a diary thread if you haven't started one already, I kind of wish I had but I didn't know about minimins until I had been doing this for 6 weeks or so.

Excited for you!!

Mags
    xxx

7. skinnyminny

skinnyminny Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    W8
    Good luck, this diet is life changing - I agree with starting a diary thread, wished I had now, may still start one if I get chance but seems silly half way through.

Anyway, you will do great & remember we are all here to share support whenever you need it.

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.