Thank-you everybody. I am bowing out

Nibbles

Silver Member
Well done all on your fab losses. Just keep on going, continue to be strong and enjoy the benefits which CD brings us. At times it seems so easy to chuck the towel in or just think that a little cheat here & there won't matter. Oh so wrong!!!
For me, Xmas seemed to break the CD pattern and the ease with which i lost weight, albeit that i had reached my original goal, which i set on Day One of CD.
I just kept moving the goal posts after that and sincerely believe that it would have been much better for me, to have set one goal and not keep moving it.
Last weekend saw me out for dinner, celebrating DH's birthday on both Saturday :eek:( booze & Curry ) and Sunday night :eek: ( starter, prawns, scallops & fish and chips ), but i am back to sensible eating again for tomorrow's WI and to ensure i don't put on weight. My George Foreman grill was a wise purchase and i have learnt to eat so differently.
My next WI is tomorrow night, but standing on my own scales today, i weighed in at 9st 10lbs, BMI 23.1, which i will now accept as my target weight.
I will continue to drink those last CD shakes & porridges, as i complete those last few steps/weeks of 1200/1500CD & then maintenance to stay slim. It is so worth the discipline in order to achieve the self esteem and feel good levels.
Although i will continue to watch and might contribute a little to Minimins, i do not expect to sign up to the Mini CD Challenges, which i signed up to each month since September.
I couldn't have done it without Minicoms, having been on my own and initially keeping the diet a secret, for fear of failing.
Again GOOD LUCK to all and thanks a million for the support i have received and to you, please do not give up, i shall still be lurking to follow the progress of familiar names, but no longer attempting to lose.

You have done so well and reached a healthy bmi! :) maintenance isn't bowing out :) You are a great success!

well done and good luck on maintaining your weight, reading your story is always inspirational for us newbies and makes me want to stick to the diet even more. enjoy the new slimmer you xxx

Hello Hun... wow you have made it. You must bee feeling pretty damn good at the moment. Have you posted some before and after pics yet? would be great to see the difference.. I only have 6lbs to go now and feeling a little worried about food.
Well congratulations, let us know now and again how you are doing and best of luck to the new thinner you xx

Really motivating! Thank you and very well done!
Cxx

Hi Nibbles - You have dpne great - I will miss you - hopefully I will be working up to maintance soon - I just have the last few pounds to go..... Take care and do keep in touch if oyu can

You are a true inspiration, well done!:happy096:

This forum is amazing, I am on day 28 and have followed the diet 100%, I don't think I would have done so well without the support and encouragement from everyone on here. I can't wait to get to target just like you. Please post some before and after pics. Take Care xx

Thank you for inspiring me! You have done really well, and I want to wish you every success in maintaining.

Hugs

DR

Well done Nibbles.... your icon has always made me smile and I am so happy you got to goal!!! Your story is inspiring... thanks, and enjoy your success.... you worked hard to get there!
xxx

Back