Total Solution Thank you everyone but im calling it a day with exante... time to move on

precious

Gold Member
Hello everyone,

Well im finally back... may has been a fantastic month for me...as ive been doing slimming world i needed a change from TS and time to think...the best thing is ive managed to maintain which is great..

Im now back, and will be doing TS as of tomm i have 17lbs to lose and im determined to reach goal..

Have so much to look forward to over the summer holidays and i wanna look and feel fabulous sooooo with my brand new diary im gonna just get down to business...i hope u have all have been good... thank you so much for ur messages im sorry i left so suddenly but im back and determined as ever :D

Your all so wonderful...

Thank you so much for your support so far...but i still need you all for my last bit of my weight loss journey :p

Love Precious

x

Good luck with your re-start precious!! I am on holiday now for a week but I will be checking up on you when I get back to make sure youre sticking to it!! lol..x

Yeeeeeh Precious, glad your back to bring some of your positivity to my life :D
I've got 19 pounds to go so I'm sure we can do this last wee bit together eh
How's things? xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Day 1 - Feeling ready to tackle this

Morning diary..

Really looking forward to this.. the final bit of my weightloss journey gosh it seems like forever this whole weightloss thing :rolleyes:

I worked out i have 8 weeks to go for our romantic week away :bananalove: lol..;) not only that but throught out summer we are away 4 out of the 6 weeks which im really looking forward to..

Anyway it feels amazing to be back...

I feel excited, but also rather stuffed from last nite...

Roughly i have about 17 - 20 lbs to lose i will find out exactly how much when im in boots on wednesday.. as i dont have any scales at home after throwing them out earlier this month :eek: lol..

Sooooooooo here i am.. day one... first thing is gym... then shake and water...

Back later,

ciao x

Good luck with your re-start precious!! I am on holiday now for a week but I will be checking up on you when I get back to make sure youre sticking to it!! lol..x

Thanks hunny. lol oh i will be sticking to this once and for all right.. lets do it :D.. have a fabulous time away chick x

Yeeeeeh Precious, glad your back to bring some of your positivity to my life :D
I've got 19 pounds to go so I'm sure we can do this last wee bit together eh
How's things? xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

awww thanks hunny.. feels good to be back am so ready for this... oh yes lets crack this final bit we can so do this... sending you lots of positive vibes chick... will catch up on your diary later.. x

How was ur first day precious? Xx

Positive and determined - but time to move on with this diet.

Afternoon minis...

first and for most THANK YOU for all your support and positiveness on my diary...It really means alot..

I have decided to continue with slimming world/WW...as much as i love this diet i also love my food.. the start of my weight loss journey began with healthy eating and that way alone i managed to lose 3 stone...

I miss food, not takeaways etc but just food in general.. and i think having may off this diet and doing slimming world really has made me think that healthy eating is the way forward for me...

sooooooooooooo girls THANK you...this bit of the forum is the best one by far... your all amazing people... i wish you all the very best and i know each and everyone of you will reach goal...

Ill still be around and i will pop in to keep an eye on you...

You can do this, we will be skinny minis... and this summer will be the best..:flirt2:

Once again THANK YOU :D

Love and happiness

Precious x

Back