Thank you & Goodbye

bessie84

Silver Member
Hi all,

after 10 days, i can no longer do tfr and i have decided to go down a different route (weight watchers)

i just want to say thank you to you all for the support in the tiny short visit i had with you, its just toooo hard. i got EXTREMELY snappy and emotional and tiredness was a joke, ive lost 16lb in 10 days - which has given me a kick up the arse to start with healthy eating and exercise. without lipotrim giving me the motivation i would have put loads more on the 10 days.

i have 5 days of lipotrim shakes/soups - whoever wants them can have them, send me your address and i'll post them to you.... my email is Expose Email

im not leaving minimins - just going to quietly (head hung in shame) go over to weight watchers..

Thanks again - you are all SOOOOOOOOOOOO much stronger than i am - good luck with your journey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

its not an easy diet and its not for everybody, Good luck with WW i hope it suits you better. I would really recommend that you do the re-feed before you switch if you haven't already it will stop you putting any of the weight you have lost so far back on again when you start eating carbs x Again Good luck x

bessie84 said:
Hi all,

after 10 days, i can no longer do tfr and i have decided to go down a different route (weight watchers)

i just want to say thank you to you all for the support in the tiny short visit i had with you, its just toooo hard. i got EXTREMELY snappy and emotional and tiredness was a joke, ive lost 16lb in 10 days - which has given me a kick up the arse to start with healthy eating and exercise. without lipotrim giving me the motivation i would have put loads more on the 10 days.

i have 5 days of lipotrim shakes/soups - whoever wants them can have them, send me your address and i'll post them to you.... my email is Expose Email

im not leaving minimins - just going to quietly (head hung in shame) go over to weight watchers..

Thanks again - you are all SOOOOOOOOOOOO much stronger than i am - good luck with your journey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi how much r u selling shakes and soups for? I would be interested if some1 hasn't already got in before me. I can't see ur email because I don't have that feature. But my email is [email protected] Thanks

Back