Thank You My Lovelies.

merriefach

peeling off the layers
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

This seems to be a pattern for me and I need to shake myself out of it. It seems that the middle of every week brings on the doom and gloom.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Have had a long serious talk to myself. It has taken me 30 years to get into the state I am, both health wise and weight wise and I realise my problem is that I want to lose the weight immediately and want to see big numbers at every weigh in.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
IT’S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.:(:(:(:(:(
I am going to accept that I am in this for the long haul and have decided to give myself 2 years to get to my goal of 168lbs. :DI WILL be happy to lose 1LB a week if that all I manage. :DThat means I will have eaten 3500 calories less than before and in my case that means a lot.:flirt2::flirt2::flirt2:
So thanks to everyone that has put up with my moaning over the last few weeks, I will try not to inflict that on you again.:clap:
You guys on this site are amazing and maybe it’s because we are all aiming for the same things, but everyone has so much in common.
Thanks so much again, keep going:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

Aw Kim you are doing really well! 21lbs is no mean feat! Chin up, you can do it and we will support you :D

Good luck Kim, I understand exactly how you feel, I took 30 years to put the weight on too and I wanted it off in an instant. Just plod on, it'll all come right for you.

Hi Kim, 21lbs is great going, you are doing so well. You will get there and it sounds like you are definately in the right frame of mind. Good luck xx

Back