Thank you oh

Nomes

Gold Member
I'd like to post a thank to to my other half. My back has gone and I can barely walk. He returned from work with a selection of light choices meals , diet lemonade and chocolate which he weighed put according to the points I have left!! Love him so much and thought id share with you all x

aww bless him!

can you please tell me where to find such a gem :8855:

That made me go "Awww" and then look grumpily at my other half, could be worse tho he dumped one of his girlfriends for according to him "doubling in size in a matter of months" I've done pretty much the same and he's not going any where. Must be love!

Hope you feel better soon :)

Gosh thats so sweet of him!! :eatdrink023:

aaawwww nonmes you are a lucky girl! There are very few who would be as thoughtful :)

Thanks all- he def helps when the pain gets really bad. That's what I live about propoints as well- the tablets make me feel nauseous so things like sweets and choc are easier to handle but I can stick to 29 regardless

I'd like to post a thank to to my other half. My back has gone and I can barely walk. He returned from work with a selection of light choices meals , diet lemonade and chocolate which he weighed put according to the points I have left!! Love him so much and thought id share with you all x

That's exactly what you need isn't it? I hurt my back almost two weeks ago and then spent last weekend in bed sick with the flu and felt horrible - so my OH was great in ensuring he didn't bring any "goodies" with him to my place - stuck to the filling foods and was thrilled to have weight off as I couldnt exercise this week with the pain in my back. I think I would have given up a lot sooner without his support - it's essential!

It really is- I'm having choc tho as I can't walk yet and it does lift me a little but I'm not going over my points which is a first!!! So hoping to be walking by Sunday- the sofa is boring:(
Poor you getting the flu as well- lots of hugs for you xx

Hannata that shows insecurities on their part which means that you're worth snapping up and by wanting to keep you from dieting they think noone else will be attracted to you. Im taking this year to sort myself out before I think about other things so just you remember you are great xx marry me!!

thanks nomes :)

I'll just have to keep plodding along until someone decent comes along! Ideally I want to be a normal weight before I consider dating anyone... the idea that someone wants a person solely because they are big just seems weird to me... quote the man in particular "i want someone that I won't break".... I wondered what gave him the impression that skinny people are all weak :p

thanks nomes :)

I'll just have to keep plodding along until someone decent comes along! Ideally I want to be a normal weight before I consider dating anyone... the idea that someone wants a person solely because they are big just seems weird to me... quote the man in particular "i want someone that I won't break".... I wondered what gave him the impression that skinny people are all weak :p

I really hate that saying! :jelous:
The men that want their oh to stay overweight just want an eating partner, someone to eat junk food with

Exactly! It's the same mentality as men who abuse their partners verbally- if you don't think anyone will fancy you then they won't. Men can pick up on confidence and I have plenty of bigger friends who are happily married but also have insecure friends in bad relationships. If you're not in a healthy relationship Hannata then what about taking six months out of dating just for you! Xxx

I wish I had found a man that liked a bit of flesh. Mine went off me for quite some time when I put on weight.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Thanks- it's going to take a while but my sister just arrived to keep me company and commented on how skinny I'm starting to look. Despite greasy hair and doped up appearance it made me feel a little better :)

Back