Thank you! This ride is a rollercoaster but you guys are fab!

lea01

Hi lovely people of CD.:)

I just wanted to say thanks to all those who read my desperation posts on the weekend and replied. Boy it was tough. Coming on here helped so much and you certainly made me feel more able to just get through it....And I did. :thankyou:
Fri and Sat I thought I was going to cave in. Standing on the scales at home helped a bit but I felt that rough it didn't seem to matter.
Not even my consultant replied to my desperation msg til today. But you guys did and im so grateful. Thank you.
I am yet to weigh in but that is tomorrow. I however already have the answers I need. I popped into town to have a feel of what dresses around for this wedding in 2 weeks. I walked with my head held high out of town and the biggest smile in months...why I hear you ask. For one I didn't walk out crying like the past 6 months everytime I went in. I didn't have to buy the size I was, or expected. I have gone down 2 sizes already. (in 2 weeks!) blooming size 12! Whoop whoop. It was also a lovely shade of green with flowers and felt amazing in it! Not black that I have lived in since baby no2 was born 6 months ago. Lovely, bright and pretty.
So, to all of you that have those days like I did or feel like giving up please, please don't. Get on here and you WILL ride this storm.
Looking forward to weighing in tomorrow!
Thank you everyone.
Lea xx:grouphugg:

Oh that is just amazing!!! I bet you felt fab in it and well done for getting thru the weekend woo hooo good luck for tomoz be sure to let us know how ja done which is fab im sure =D

Thank you Yolande! I sure will. It's def how we all get through it isn't it.
I hope you are well also.
x

Amazing congratulations gun for sticking with it, had a few hard points on the weekend like OH eating two McDonald's in the car one say and one sun. Then Sunday I just wanted a BBQ and cider with the sun being on. Weight in tomorrow yay :)

Well done too chick. It's tough isn't it but once it starts coming off it makes it all worth it. Other halfs eh! Hubby too had a hangover indian tonight and my son a celebratory school report Maccyd's. But it didn't matter with how good I felt. We all kick ass! Well done! good luck for weigh in also. Look forward to hearing how you do hun. x

Back