Thanks for all your support over weekend

lola123

Silver Member
I truly beleive that if it wasn't for this site I would have quit on saturday I had the most horrible day. I was starving missing food and drinkies but came on here and you all backed me up so tah.
Well today is monday and I hope I am not tempting fate but have just prepared dinner made hubbies lunch (only a microwavable meal). and am not hungry. Been to mums and they were having onion gravy with steak the works and I was fine. Now I might be tempting fate and maybe on here in the near future having a moan but today I feel the best I have in ages. Yah:)

as i was on death s door over the weekend .......... i did not support you .....but i would of .........keep going gal !!! xx

You are doing brill Lola, you are strong and can do it.
I agree this place is fab.
Glad you are feeling good. I have been on a high a lot of the time through this.

Lola fantastic that you are feeling positive and only glad that we could all help.

I too have depended on this site and all my friends because thats what they are now. I am always coming on for help and they are always there for me which is great as it could be so easy to turn to that old adage food.

Well done and keep going.:)

Lola it's great to know that you've come out the other side. This site is brilliant and you will be too when you're supporting people who are struggling :)

Back