Thanks for replys all and menu check plz

jacqui35

Silver Member
Spoke to the C and basically he said nothing he can suggest maybe going back to green and odd red where i was losing before, so after being in mood last night, ive decided to try green and red days to see if any different.

Its nearly 2pm and only just got up about half hour ago as youngest been up since 2am wide awake (damn medication not working well) and he still awake , hopefully his trampoline lesson will whack him out later hahaha

So had nothing to eat yet but before i go to trampoline ill have summat

Lunch - 3 eggs, mushrooms, spring onions, tomato, baked beans in tomato sauce, 42g mozerella (A)

Dinner - Pasta, mushrooms, sweetcorn, 71g chicken breast (B), 2 strips of bacon 28g (2), mayo (4)

Snacks - hifi bar (B) 350 skimmed milk (A), hot chocolate (4)

Syns 10 so far need to weigh bacon when do it

I no not a lot of superfree today but the fact im really tired and not following ee shouldnt be problem, have loads tomorrow if following red day :)

thanks again all

That looks like a good green day to me! Good luck!
The error I kept making on extra easy was not realising I could not have cheese as my HEB!

Looks good to me hun. I like the sound of the chicken and bacon pasta (except sweetcorn cos I don't like it!). I think I might have that for one of my lunches.
Stick with it hun, the good thing about you is you never give up and I know it's not easy for you. xx

Back