thanks for the welcome

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by christine405, 24 June 2007 Social URL.

1. christine405

christine405 Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    lighter life
    i'm starting my journey with lighter life on tuesday,am petrfified but have enjoyed reading all the posts on this site.i feel that i'm not alone.thank you:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Helen

Helen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Dont be scared - its not always easy but is so worth while. You have the support of this fantastic website to help you and in a couple of weeks you will be getting used to the diet and feeling much lighter already!

Its a worthwhile journey and one you won't be taking alone!

Go for it!

4. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Christine you are so not alone - and you won't be as long as you're using this site. You'll get all the support, laughter and friendship you need here to get you through your LL journey.

Good luck and keep us posted :)

Cath

5. LLStu

LLStu Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Good luck ... and good on you for posting! Everyone on here is really supportive and if you are going through it then someone else has most likely been through it too and can help you out.

Remember : keep on the water!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.