Thanks to moderators

broxi

ButtErFly
I know there has been a lot of controversy today on this forum. But whatever anyone's opinion on the issues discussed I'm quite sure I speak for everyone when I say thanks to all the moderators hard work and input to make this such a supportive and brilliant forum. These guys have all prob reached their targets and are doing all this work to help us out. So instead of critising what they are doing I think a very big thank you is in order for all their hard work. I for one, wouldn't even be able to do this diet without this forum so it is quite literally a life saver for me. Thanks guys x

Hear, hear. Well done for the post Broxi, although I'm not sure about the controversy today I do believe that this forum and it's moderators do a fantastic job for each and every one of us. generally. It's great to have somewhere to go when you are excited by CD, worried about it, or just wanna get some advice from someone that has experienced what you're going through.
So well done everyone!!

yes thankyou for helping to sort things out xxx

Bless you all, what a lovely post and replies.

I rarely post, but am on here all the time looking and seeing whats happening.

I rarely post due to a number of personal factors, nothing to do with the forum, but one thing I will say that after today, I have dusted my CD packs off and am seriously thinking about giving it another go to shift this blasted 27lb.

The support from minimins has made me the person I am today, the mini mods, mods, supermods and admin do a sterling job.

I joined this site when it was 4 days old, and I was in a darker place than I am now with my weight, and Minimins was a life saver and a life line.

I hope it is for everyone here too.

Who knows, maybe Ill be back posting in a week saying Im back on the CD wagon, and if I do then I know the response will be amazing x

Go for it Vicky! You will do it in about one month and we'll all help you every single step of the way! One month out your life is nothing!

I know there has been a lot of controversy today on this forum. But whatever anyone's opinion on the issues discussed I'm quite sure I speak for everyone when I say thanks to all the moderators hard work and input to make this such a supportive and brilliant forum. These guys have all prob reached their targets and are doing all this work to help us out. So instead of critising what they are doing I think a very big thank you is in order for all their hard work. I for one, wouldn't even be able to do this diet without this forum so it is quite literally a life saver for me. Thanks guys x

Aw cheers Broxi, very much appreciated :)

I am waaaaay from target though so just like a lot of members, battling on every day and trying to make sensible choices. ;):D.
Minimins has also been a life saver for me since it's very first day and why I will always try my best as a Moderator and as a member of this community as this is what we are guys :D A community.

Lacey xx :)

Thankyou so much for this. I am now officially knackered, but think I can now hold the award for the most posts posted in one day on one subforum
Proud04.gif
:D

Bless you all, what a lovely post and replies.

I rarely post, but am on here all the time looking and seeing whats happening.

I rarely post due to a number of personal factors, nothing to do with the forum, but one thing I will say that after today, I have dusted my CD packs off and am seriously thinking about giving it another go to shift this blasted 27lb.

The support from minimins has made me the person I am today, the mini mods, mods, supermods and admin do a sterling job.

I joined this site when it was 4 days old, and I was in a darker place than I am now with my weight, and Minimins was a life saver and a life line.

I hope it is for everyone here too.

Who knows, maybe Ill be back posting in a week saying Im back on the CD wagon, and if I do then I know the response will be amazing x

Go for it Vicky! Right behind ya :D xx

Well done KD!

Thankyou so much for this. I am now officially knackered, but think I can now hold the award for the most posts posted in one day on one subforum
Proud04.gif
:D

I think you deserve a large glass of something very nice and an ice pack for those fingers after all that typing :D

I think you deserve a large glass of something very nice and an ice pack for those fingers after all that typing :D

Me too :D Fingers now worn down to 1/4" long :( Not cool for a pianist :cry:
;)

Me too :D Fingers now worn down to 1/4" long :( Not cool for a pianist :cry:
;)

Oh dear...:eek:...best go look on ebay for some extensions for you! ;):D

Couldn't agree more, the mods and counsellors on here are so kind. The support I feel we all receive is so much appreciated by me and I am amazed by their patience! I realise that I have asked questions which have been asked by hundreds of people before me, but the mods always answer patiently and kindly.

Many thanks, all of you. Bess.

Go for it Vicky! Right behind ya :D xx

Im a bit exhilerated and scared now, I really feel like i want to do this:D:D:D:D

Right, Im off to the caravan this week, not gonna do anything silly, looked forward to this for ages, but on my return, if I can keep up this feeling, Im gonna do it, might have to start a countdown to Vickys re start, see if I can keep the momentum going.

Wow, havent felt this good in months, just shows that taking control might actually be the way forward, brush the dark clouds away and pull myself together.

In the words of Icemoose "Keep your eyes on the prize"

So pleased you're back with us V :clap: Sounds like you are really getting in the Zone :cool:

I totally agree, thanks to you for doing such a great job with the forum. I know it has been a great live saver for me. I always feel so much better when I have been on the forum reading and writing for a while. Thanks! :thankyou:

Got to say its blooming great site, I faffed with this diet last year with know support, hence why im here at week four AGAIN, I couldnt do it, my CDC told me about this place and it is brilliant, ive made some fab support buddies who are on tap everyday egging me and the others on.

The inspiration of this place is amazing, thank you so much, the effort is very much appreciated.

Vix x

I'm quite sure I speak for everyone when I say thanks to all the moderators hard work and input to make this such a supportive and brilliant forum.

What an absolutely lovely thing to say - you guys are more than welcome :cool:

Ditto Broxi!!! Thank you all!!! :D xx

Back