Thanks to Slimming World I can and/or I will......

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by *Emsie*, 4 September 2010 Social URL.

1. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    Lets get positive......

I've been off plan while on holiday this week and am now trying to get back on track but I think I will get there just got visitors later and there will be drink around so that will be the test am doing a bbq so food won't be a problem.

Part of the reason it will be good to get back on track is because of the things I can do and enjoy now thanks to Slimming World!

During my holiday I went on bumper cars, I played cricket on the beach and went down the slide in the splash pool :D:D:D.....I wouldn't have attempted these last year as would have been worried I would be too big etc! :eek:

There was a climbing wall that I wasn't quite ready to attempt but hopefully next year!!! ;)

What have you done or planning to do that you couldn't pre s.world???

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Caramelle

Caramelle Full Member

That is absolutely fantastic, congratulations!!!!!! You should be extremely proud of yourself :)

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

Mini likes this.
  4. Kikikisses

Kikikisses Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(22.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am attending a gym, sounds silly but before I started SW I was really worried about being seen in a gym, felt I would just look silly (I know this has a certain sense of irony).

Now I am very excited to get in there and really get stuck in.

I also look forward to meeting new people which always scared me a little before, as if they'd judge me just because I wasn't a size 10. It felt like seeing old friends who hadn't seen me in a while was embarrassing too :/ but now I'm always proud of the way I look.

5. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    Kikikisses I know what you mean about meeting people I feel I was judged by my size and overlooked by people! It shouldn't be the case but I think people have changed towards me, some would of course argue that it is me that has changed and maybe I'm more positive and I think I am but even people I walk past on the street are different towards me!

Well Done on the gym! Keep it up ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.