Thanks to Slimming World I can and/or I will......

*Emsie*

Gold Member
Lets get positive......

I've been off plan while on holiday this week and am now trying to get back on track but I think I will get there just got visitors later and there will be drink around so that will be the test am doing a bbq so food won't be a problem.

Part of the reason it will be good to get back on track is because of the things I can do and enjoy now thanks to Slimming World!

During my holiday I went on bumper cars, I played cricket on the beach and went down the slide in the splash pool :D:D:D.....I wouldn't have attempted these last year as would have been worried I would be too big etc! :eek:

There was a climbing wall that I wasn't quite ready to attempt but hopefully next year!!! ;)

What have you done or planning to do that you couldn't pre s.world???

I am attending a gym, sounds silly but before I started SW I was really worried about being seen in a gym, felt I would just look silly (I know this has a certain sense of irony).

Now I am very excited to get in there and really get stuck in.

I also look forward to meeting new people which always scared me a little before, as if they'd judge me just because I wasn't a size 10. It felt like seeing old friends who hadn't seen me in a while was embarrassing too :/ but now I'm always proud of the way I look.

Kikikisses I know what you mean about meeting people I feel I was judged by my size and overlooked by people! It shouldn't be the case but I think people have changed towards me, some would of course argue that it is me that has changed and maybe I'm more positive and I think I am but even people I walk past on the street are different towards me!

Well Done on the gym! Keep it up ;)

Back