Thanks to Starlight

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Lisy, 8 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Lisy

Lisy Banned

I just want to thank Starlight for the pm yesterday. As I had a disageemeng. And misundersood a post about food being mentioned. I just got the wrong end of the stick and also I was in such a bad mood which was no excuse. But if it wasn't for Starlight I wouldn't be posting on here today. Thanks she made me feel welcome. Hope I didn't upset anyone and can forget it.

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bernice

Bernice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.32%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    ............Hey Lisy please do not worry I think we have all misunderstood/misinterpreted other peoples threads at times and as someone said to me once............hey we are all hungry we are bound to be techy Lol!!!!!!!Big of you to post about it though that deserves some credit xxxx

Mini likes this.
  4. Jayne33

Jayne33 Fighting for My Health

Start Weight:
    20st12.4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.9lb(16.04%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution Plus
    I didn't even see it, so no probs here :) What I do know though is that the written word can so easily be misinterpreted. It's so difficult when you can't see somebody else's body language or hear the tone in their voice, so it's easily done.

New day and all that ..... :)

Good luck with your weight loss xx

Mini likes this.
  5. Lisy

Lisy Banned

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.