Thanks

saraian24

Gold Member
To my friends for sticking their noses in and telling me to sort it, i really do need a kick up the bum and as of tomorrow i am getting on the wagon.

I admire so many of for sticking to this but most in particular i admire susan and looking at her pictures erier i realised my goal is so close and I am just ballsing it up but cheating over and over again.

I need to really once and for all do this otherwise im giving up becuase i am not doing anyone any good on here by moaning and going on about my cheating - im hardly a inspiration.

I am going to do this day at a time, meal by meal. I want to gt myself slim first, then think about having a baby and then maybe try and become a councellor myself to help people like myself, maybe I really can change my life and if i manage it then i want to help others.

If you managed to read this then you have the patiance of a saint.

Ah hun... its so hard isn't it... Just keeping thinking about those goals and like you said, take it a meal at a time and I'm sure you'll be at target before you know it. Big hug x

Jules x

hey sara, as a big bliper here when i was on cd. i know how you feel about restarting and breaking it and everything. i really really had to talk myself out of it if i went to the fridge, id go upstairs or do something else just to keep busy. you have done brill so far hun and you can do it :hug99:

you can do it hunni.xxx

Were here, just keep plodding on, your almost half way there. Think of all the rewards when you are finished...... baby, future, cdc job, self respect, clothes, shoes, make up, everything you ever wanted!!!
Lynne x

Amen to that hun! I need to get back on the wagon 100% tomorrow, I was only 95% this week and it showed as I only lost 1lbs tonight.

keep at it hun you can do it!!!

Thanks girlsi really appreciate it, and thanks for listening to my rant - i really need to pop this in the diary! Am guna grab a tea and ater in a min and get started.

heres to a 100% ss day hunni.xxxx

Definitely, i have my water and tea and will have porridge in a bit - i might have 4 though if i get hungry as i dont want to be tempted!

that the ticket hun, good luck hunni.xx

youd be a fab CDC! keep going. this is the hardest diet going and one of the best forum support groups i have ever known.

i am going for ss 100% today!

Aww thank leeds thats really nice of you too say so.

I am doing really ll today 2 pints down a porridge down and teas down. Im guna post in my diary as its been a happy good day so far!

Back