Thankyou

NooNoo1970

well went for my first wi today ( on restart) and even though I have been a bit naughty and have eaten a couple of times, I have lost 10 1/4lb in 11 days!!

Very happy with myself...but know I can try harder this week!and drink more water!!!
i have posted on re-starters...but there is nobody posting there today it seems ...so I though I would put it on here as well!:p

Deffo going to try hard this week as it will take me under (shock! horror for me to be over it again..but there we go!!!!) 200lb......and also if its a couple of pound i lose I will be back in the 13's again!

off for water!!!
Lou XX

Fabulous!!

Well done!!

wow, your off to a flying start, well done !!

Woo hoo!! Your restart is off to a flying start Mrs!!! Keep it up chick, fingers crossed you are back in the 13s real soon :D

Thats fab hun. Well done you!

Thanks to all of you for your msg's.
Sorry I havent been about today....a friend told me about Face book and I am 100% totally addicted!!! Thats gonna keep me out out of the kitchen of the next week!!

Its FAB have got back in touch with sooo many people,,,,,,,,,,its just amazing!!

Off to clear up the kitchen...I have been sooo lazy today its unbelievable!!!

thanks again XXX

Oh..BTW I have got to be good this month coming as I have bought a gorgeous dress for mums party..its lovely, bargin in our Next Outlet......but doesnt fit .........as yet!!! But a month of ss-ing will sort that out!!!

lou x

Well done on your loss!! Congratulations for getting back on track - not easy, but you've done it! Be very proud of yourself!!

Awww well done!!!

I knew you could do it!!!

You will get into that dress in no time! This loss should give you that encouragement that you needed to stick to it 100%.

Kerry-Ann

x

Back