That dress WILL fit!

Hello all!!!

Well I have spent the last week ill with a cold so I came off plan and ate normally for the week!
Back on track now though and I'm 3/4 of the way through day 2 xx

Nice to hear your still around. I've been feeling cacky since Friday so been off plan but back on it today x x

Nice to hear your still around. I've been feeling cacky since Friday so been off plan but back on it today x x

I think this diet is tough enough without trying to do it while ill!!
Iv got a major headache right now that refuses to go but I'm not sure if it's carb detox or stress or a mixture!
Roll on September I can't wait to get away for a few weeks and not have to worry about anything xx

Hi all
I'm back for the last restart :) I I don't do it this time in know I'm never going to!!!

Today is day four and I'm actually enjoying doing the diet again! My OH and the kids even had take out pizza yesterday while I sat with a bar and I was tempted to have some but I resisted :) so that's a huge step in the right direction for me!

I had put on a ridiculous amount of weight after last years holiday and Christmas so now it's time to get it all off and get to goal, maybe even in time for this years holiday

Xx

Well done for getting back on it. I'm now calorie counting but it's slow progress.

I'm going to keep checking in on tog x x

Well done for getting back on it. I'm now calorie counting but it's slow progress. I'm going to keep checking in on tog x x

Thanks Hun :) I have to do this now Iv been getting out of control again and refuse to fully undo all my hard work!

How are you getting on? Is the calorie counting working? Xx

Atleast you are actioning it now.

I'm still the same weight I was pre Christmas but I'm taking that as a positive.

Hello all

Well iv had a depressing few weeks :( I only lost 6lbs in 3 weeks :( turns out the antibiotics I was on stopped me losing weight, but I had to wait till the gp said it was ok to stop them before carrying on the diet! So after stopping the diet for 5 days I put on 8lbs :( stupid antibiotics!

I'm back on track now...on day 3 and iv already lost 6lbs of that thankfully :) xx

Back