That dress WILL fit!

When you place an order at the moment you can get up to 15 FREE bars. I always look forward to my bar.

Nice day x

When you place an order at the moment you can get up to 15 FREE bars. I always look forward to my bar. Nice day x

Oh wow really :) that's a brilliant offer! Hope it's still on Monday!
Iv not ordered the bars for a long time and after looking back through my diary I seemed to stick more on track with the bars, felt like I wasn't missing out on something yummy with them!

Sat having a coffee while the kids eat toast, will have my first shake in a few minutes and hopefully some water too!

Have a great day everyone xx

The offers running all January. Day 6 and still no sign of ketosis...grr.

When do you go to America?

Oh good I will def be making use of that deal! Do you get to pick which bars you want or is it a random selection!
Oh no, I wonder why not? How long does it usually take for you to go into ketosis?

Holiday is still a while off yet not going till September! It was a nice time of year to go last time so have rebooked the same two weeks xx

I think it's a choice of 3 - Lemon yoghurt, maple or praline.

Think it's because I'm having lots of coffee. Normally I'm in day 4.

How much more you got to go till goal x x

I think it's a choice of 3 - Lemon yoghurt, maple or praline. Think it's because I'm having lots of coffee. Normally I'm in day 4. How much more you got to go till goal x x

Hmmm not really keen on any of those bars but I will make do lol

Oh no does coffee stop you going into ketosis iv been drinking coffee :/ hope it is ok to drink!!!

Well I did only have 3.7 stone to go before holiday! Now after holiday and Christmas an new year I have 5 to go (wtf) iv eaten anything and everything I shouldn't have and I'm paying for it :( but I will get it all off xx

No you can choose Dark Chocolate Truffa not Praline but you have to have all the same. Everyone likes the Truffa bars surely!!

Brilliant dark chocolate Truffa is my favourite bar :)

I really hope coffee won't effect me as I do love my coffee lol xx

Not sure what's taking me so long then I put it down to coffee. May I just had a lot of glycogen to shift after Christmas ha ha.

Lynzi I drink decaf and it still took me 6 days to get into ketosis :( I didn't have any coke zero or bars either. There's no rhyme or reason, just challenges!!

Get your free Truffa bars mama! :) I got a free white wine water flavour too?!! Haven't tried it yet. Xx

Iv finally managed to do a full day YAY :)
Sorry iv been M.i.a for a few days but I felt so down and frustrated that I couldn't get past lunch without sticking to it!!!

So fingers crossed for day 2!
Xx

Well here goes day 2 :)

So far iv had a coffee and that's all! Iv got a poorly 3 year old so my minds too preoccupied to think of food right now!
Going to have a shake in a few mins though before I take little man to the doctors.

Gonna order some more packs today too :) lots more shakes I think, with my eldest at nursery now they will fit in a lot easier with all the dashing about!

Have a good day all xx

Well so far today iv had a porridge pack made into a pancake and 2 litres of water :)
Will have a shake when I get back home and then might have another just an hour or so after!
The plan is to have steak and salad for tea yumm and somewhere in there get another litre of water in too!
I can do this xx

Morning :)

On to day 3 yay!!!
Packs have just arrived so going to rummage through and see what to have for breakfast, the choc mint bar is calling my name so think I might have that :)

Yesterday was a bit of a struggle to not eat things with the kids while sat on my knee! I usually pick at their chicken nuggets or chocolate etc
But I was very good and even refused mini chocolate rolls :)

I'm hoping to go into ketosis soon but don't feel it just yet! Though the headache is starting to make an appearance!

Today's plan
Breakfast: bar
Lunch: shake
Late afternoon: shake
Tea: tuna salad
Xx

I obviously haven't learnt from past experiences coz iv made cakes today :( not eaten any though and I'm going to send one to work with my dad tomorrow and the hubby tonight so I don't eat them lol

Tried the crips today! Not that keen won't be getting them again I don't think!

Just polished off the last of my water :) and have a shake to have yet, as well as my tuna salad!
Xx

Back