That dress WILL fit!

I obviously haven't learnt from past experiences coz iv made cakes today :( not eaten any though and I'm going to send one to work with my dad tomorrow and the hubby tonight so I don't eat them lol

Tried the crips today! Not that keen won't be getting them again I don't think!

Just polished off the last of my water :) and have a shake to have yet, as well as my tuna salad!
Xx

There is no way I could have cake in the house...you're a better person than me! well done for staying strong xx

Well done for getting to day 3 it's hard when the kids are at home especially when there poorly.

What did you think of the mint bar? x x

Well done for getting to day 3 it's hard when the kids are at home especially when there poorly. What did you think of the mint bar? x x

I loved the mint bar felt like I was eating a chunky after eight!

Day 4 is going well so far :)

Had a bar for breakfast, just having a shake now and will have another about half 4/5 ish!
1.5 litres of water down plus 1 coffee, really feel like I'm getting the hang of this again now!
Xx

Evening :)

Well that's day 4 done and dusted yay

Just been a bit naughty though an had another bar :( I was going to have a shake early evening but totally forgot! I thought doing one this late I would wake the kids so decided a one off extra bar would be ok!

Iv just realised that it's Thursday tomorrow and I haven't stepped on the scales once since last Friday (even though I started Sunday) usually I'm a daily weigher lol pretty proud I haven't caved and had a sneak peak at them!

Well off to bed away from temptation lol
Xx

An extra bar now and then isn't too bad, most of us have done it!! As long as the waters gushing down, that's the main thing!
Wow well done on avoiding the scales!! Great stuff!!
Hope your little ones feeling better xx

Evening :)

Day 5 is going well though iv had extra protein today as I felt a little shaky and sick! Even with the extra protein my daily cals are still in the mid 700 and my carbs 34 so all in all not too bad!

I seemed to get through my water really easily today and was done with it by 4 lol maybe it was all the moaning at the kids to stop this and that, must have made me really thirsty haha

Xx

Well done on getting the water down! Xx

Well done on getting the water down! Xx
Thanks Hun :) xx

Well here goes day 6! I'm still resisting the scales yay! I might actually see if I can get to next Sunday without stepping in them :/

Just had a pancake for breakfast with a yummy hazelnut coffee, got my first 1.5 litre of water at my side ready to go!

Today's plan is; Breakfast: pancake Lunch: strawberry shake Tea: chicken salad Supper: bar If I get peckish in between I will have a mini light babybel or a chicken satay stick!

I found last time I did the diet it was easier when I had some protein or an egg etc to hand when I was feeling a little peckish :)

Damn it just opened the microwave and there's still half a cake in it :( must stay strong, the OH is so taking it to work with him or it's going in the bin!!! Xx

Well today Is the end of my first week back!

I think I'm going to put off jumping on the scales till next Sunday, might keep that as a routine weighing every 2 weeks but we will see how long I can hold out lol

Yesterday was a bad day :( I had 3 Jammie dodgers and 3 mini doughnuts bad bad mama!!!

Today is a new day though and I'm going to get straight back into it, think I'm going to go back to 4 packs a day though for a while!
Xx

Hey hun ur doin well n ur rite tdai is a new day and i bet after two weeks weigh in will b a very good losss :) tht tkes lot of courage hun so well done to u...for me waitin a week is long nuf to find out hw much iv lost bt i gues wt ur doin mkes more sense tbh :) xx

Morning :)

I still haven't stepped on the scales yay, I'm just going to leave it and see how long I can go before I get the urge to look!

I was 100% yesterday after a dire Sunday where I are sausage rolls a mini pork pie and god knows what else :(
I find this diet so much easier during the week when my sons at nursery as I'm running back and forth so don't have time to think about food!

Today's plan
Breakfast: chocolate shake
Lunch: strawberry shake
Tea: salmon and salad
Pudding: mint chocolate bar

I'm going to see how that comes out on MFP and may play around with it depending on the outcome xx

Tht sounds like a gd plan and snap llol im thinkin of having salmon tdai if cna find it n defrost it in time....lolz with salad n tiny bit of veg broccoli mayb or sumat gna try n stuff the salmon with tiny yogurt n mushrooms see hw tht turns out as nt reli tried much salmon before. Hehe im tryin to b 100% too x

Well done. I can't believe you've managed to stay off the scales.

How are your little ones getting on at nursery? x c

Well done. I can't believe you've managed to stay off the scales. How are your little ones getting on at nursery? x c

Neither can I lol I used to be so bad on the scales too!

At the moment it's just the eldest that's there on his 15 free hours as we can't afford for the younger to go just yet, why are nurseries so damn expensive?
He absolutely loves it though, I don't wen get a bye out if him as soon as he walks in he goes straight to his friends and gets stuck in lol
Xx

Me and the scales aren't friends at the moment there not getting lower so I'm trying to avoid them.

I know nursery's are ridiculously expensive my 2 go and it's £82 a day!!!

Me and the scales aren't friends at the moment there not getting lower so I'm trying to avoid them. I know nursery's are ridiculously expensive my 2 go and it's £82 a day!!!

Oh no :( I'm sure they will move soon Hun! I think that's why I'm avoiding them, I'm always scared iv lost nothing.

For my younger son to go with his brother for the same 17 hours(we pay for him to go longer two days a week) would cost us over £200 a week :0
As soon as we finishing paying the holiday we will see about putting him in with his brother but I might wait till September!
Xx

It's soo expensive the only reason mine go is long term my jobs not worth giving up. Roll on free hours.

Scales this morning are back up to 15 after reading 14 10 Saturday? ????

It's soo expensive the only reason mine go is long term my jobs not worth giving up. Roll on free hours. Scales this morning are back up to 15 after reading 14 10 Saturday? ????

I wonder if your retaining water for some reason :/ xx

I could be suppose I've just taken some senna incase its that and also going to try and get 3liters down today x

Well today was going really well then family drama happened ? so I did my usual and reached for the biscuit tin I feel really crappy bout it now but there's not much I can do once iv already eaten them!!!
Tomorrow is a new day and I will feel better an get back on track!
Xx

Back