That dress WILL fit!

Thanks Hun he seemed to like it and everyone enjoyed eating it lol
I'd like to say I was good but I wasn't buy oh well back on it tomorrow :(

Fingers crossed for my half century in the next 2/3 WI's xx

Back on plan today :) I'm almost half way through now! I'm so close to the half century I just need to stay focused and believe in myself xx

Damn it birthday cake got the better of me :( it needs to be eaten by the rest of the house so I stop attacking it every time I open the oven door! Not expecting a loss this week more likely a gain ?
On to tomorrow to once again restart, where did the high I was on at weekend go?

So do I :(

The OH has given me a stern talking to about it all! It's helped and so far today iv been good so fingers crossed I can get back on track xx

WI today was a STS which I'm happy with after all the birthday cake iv eaten this week :( back on track for 2 days now and the OH is keeping a very close eye on me to make sure I don't cheat anymore! Xx

Day 3 back on track hopefully in going back into ketosis soon! I don't feel like I am but then again I didn't have any of the nasty headache or yucky feeling that I usually get when I come out of ketosis :( I'm assuming I definitely am out of it though after eating cake lol

Still going strong :) the more I read ppls diaries about how well they are doing spurs me on and keeps me in check!
I think I'm on day 80 something now lol never thought I would get past the first week let alone be here so many weeks down the line :) xx

You're doing so well too! Nearly 3 stone down :D

Thanks Hun so are you iv been reading your diary, you look amazing!
I was so chuffed when I hit the 3 stone mark now all I need is 8lbs till my half century :) xx

Think ketosis has kicked in again :) so far this morning iv hoovered all downstairs, hung washing out put more in and sorted the kids out lol
Iv been doing 3 packs and a meal lately though and seem to be finding that easier to stay on track! Might do my own experiment though and have a week of 4 packs and a week of 3+ meal and see which has the better loss!

Had a sneaky peak at the scales today an I'm 3lbs down yay :) xx

Think ketosis has kicked in again :) so far this morning iv hoovered all downstairs, hung washing out put more in and sorted the kids out lol
Iv been doing 3 packs and a meal lately though and seem to be finding that easier to stay on track! Might do my own experiment though and have a week of 4 packs and a week of 3+ meal and see which has the better loss!

Had a sneaky peak at the scales today an I'm 3lbs down yay :) xx

It's all downhill now! It's amazing how much energy I've got now nearly a month down the line.
I'm sure you'll do great too. Well done on the 3lbs too! :)

Thanks Hun I'm hoping the downhill continues now cause id really like to reach 50lbs off by next week!

50lbs is amazing! You are doing so well and have showed real determination to get to where you are!

Good luck at the weigh in
X

50lbs is amazing! You are doing so well and have showed real determination to get to where you are!

Good luck at the weigh in
X

Aww thank you so much :) I'm trying hard to stick with it! 5lbs more and I'm at that 50 mark and half way through!

Well another day done 100% :) definitely finding it easier to do the 3+ protein meal than 4 packs just hope the losses will be as good!

Freaked out a little earlier, I noticed one of my ankles and lower calf is smaller than the other :( hopefully the other will catch up soon. Don't like he idea of being uneven! Xx

Woo hoo got some chocolate shakes and dark Truffa bars today :) oh how I have missed my bars lol
The OH has also decided to give the diet another go but hasn't bought anything till he sees if he can do a week so we are sharing at the moment! I really hope he can so it this time and it doesn't make him sick again.

Wow am I really on day 89 that's gone so quickly!

I've got 20 weeks till holiday so if I can lose 2lbs a week till then I will be very happy :) as soon as I get another stone off I'm going to start exercising before I get too flabby, I know I should start now but I'm still a little too self conscious to go swimming and that's my favourite form of exercise!

How's everyone's day been xx

Back