That dress WILL fit!

Hey. It's ok. Don't beat yourself up. You were under tremendous pressure today. It's easy to reach for comfort when things that are out of your control are happening around you.
Just dust yourself off and start afresh tomorrow. You're a strong woman and posting such a personal confession on here proves just that.
Sending you lots of hugs and I hope your mum is ok x

Thanks Hun, it's just gonna be one of those weekends :( my dads going in for an op Monday too! Very bad weekend for a diet lol
I've still had my packs today and I'm getting back on it tomorrow, just wish I didn't feel like such a failure! But I have to do this, there are no ifs I HAVE to!

How are you doing on it Hun? Is it day 4 your on now? Xx

I'm doing fine Hun but my life is pretty boring and eventless lol I'm single I have no kids my family lives abroad and I live on my own.
In those circumstances it's much easier to stay on track. I'd completely fall apart if I was in your shoes so you're doing really well for still having your packs and going back on the plan 100% tomorrow.
Proud of you x

Thanks Hun :) I'm trying to stay positive!

Focus wise I am struggling at the moment but I know it will get easier when I start seeing the weight come off again! Xx

Well today has been mostly on plan :p

Breakfast: bar
Lunch: shake
Tea : roast dinner, chicken, roast swede, broccoli, white cabbage, 1 Yorkshire pudding and gravy!
So I've been about 85% on plan with the gravy and Yorkshire!
Gonna have a chocolate shake for my evening meal then that's me for the day!

Not bad considering I made a zebra cake and haven't touched it lol it does look very yummy though xx

One of my fb friends keeps sharing these pictures of a site with gorgeous outfits :( I love them and soooo want to get in them! So last night I was showing the hubby and he gave me a lovely healthy dose of reality, STOP cheating and focus you know you can do this so stop messing about and do it! God I love him :) when he first said it I was really upset that he'd spoke to me like that but when I was lay in bed I realised he was right and I do need a kick up the bum!

I have 24 weeks till Florida!

Goal date is October 10th which is 3 weeks after I get back so I may move that back a month or so. Because I know I will put some weight on while on holiday with all that yummy food lol

I've lost 35lbs in 9 weeks, that is a huge achievement for me! I have another 65lbs to go for Florida and another 9lbs to lose when I get bk to reach target!

Now I'm putting it all down in front of me it doesn't seem such a huge mountain to climb :) maybe cause in already started my climb to the top!!

Sorry for waffling on :p xxx

100% yesterday :)

Not had a shake yet today as I don't feel hungry so fingers crossed I'm going into ketosis AGAIN!
I can't cheat again no matter what happens in my life I have to take control with this diet, this is the one thing in my life I can control!

Woo hoo the hubby is joining me on he slim and save journey tomorrow :) will be a lot easier if we are both doing it!

Been 100% for a few days now! Feeling a lot better about the diet now, there's lots in my life I can't control but the diet makes the weight part easier.

Another day done 100%

Had tuna for tea though, trying to space my packs out more as we are trying to pay off the last of the holiday!
I'm excited for the OH to start tomorrow though hopefully he will stick to it and we can be healthy for our kids :)
Been doing lots of pretty skinny clothes hunting for motivation found some gorgeous ones that I can't wait to buy :p hubby is going to be so broke lol xx

Day 68

Not sure how much more I can stand of my dad being off work after his op! Lol he's driving me mad.
Now that mums home too I'm trying to do a million things at once! Thank god for my OH I'd be lost without him!
Just having my breakfast a strawberry shake :) I'm determined to stay 100% now! Xx

I stupidly walked with the kids the 2.5 miles to the docs and back today it was bitter cold with that wind!
Doesn't help that this diet makes us so cold either.

:( just had a sneaky peek at the scales and iv not lost anything this week! I know I was bad last Saturday but iv been good all week and I'm back in ketosis but the scales aren't moving.
It's getting me down now that iv only lost 3lbs in 3 weeks! Xx

:( just had a sneaky peek at the scales and iv not lost anything this week! I know I was bad last Saturday but iv been good all week and I'm back in ketosis but the scales aren't moving.
It's getting me down now that iv only lost 3lbs in 3 weeks! Xx

Step awaaaaaay from the scales!!! They can be very misleading and confusing. It's so easy to get fixated on the number which is not always the accurate measurement of your progress.
I'd stick to weekly weigh ins if I was you.

Are you measuring inches?

Step awaaaaaay from the scales!!! They can be very misleading and confusing. It's so easy to get fixated on the number which is not always the accurate measurement of your progress.
I'd stick to weekly weigh ins if I was you.

It's WI day tomorrow! I try not to weigh through the week but usually fail come Friday lol

Back