That dress WILL fit!

Day 8 was awful me and the kids have got full blown colds :( and I struggled to get my 4 packs down! But I did it and stayed 100% I'm glad to say.

Day 9 today I feel so rough I didn't even get up till 2 my youngest and I just couldn't drag ourselves out of bed
Breakfast was a dark Choc Truffa bar!
I think all other meals today will be shakes.

Hope everyone else Is good today

Cec x

Day 8 was awful me and the kids have got full blown colds :( and I struggled to get my 4 packs down! But I did it and stayed 100% I'm glad to say.

Day 9 today I feel so rough I didn't even get up till 2 my youngest and I just couldn't drag ourselves out of bed

Cec x

Aww bless ya, no fun having poorly wee ones!
Hope you're all feeling better soon. Get yourself some vitamin c supplements.
X

Well today Iv been really bad :( I had a bar for breakfast a strawberry shake early evening and Iv just had another bar before coming to bed coz I feel to ill to stand for the few mins to make 2 more shakes!

Cec x

Sorry to hear your feeling poorly! Hope you and kiddily winks are on top form soon! Here to follow

Xx

Day 10 I'd like to say I'm bk to myself but I'm not :( the hubby is being an angel though and has been making my shakes today so I stick to the diet!

Day 10 I'd like to say I'm bk to myself but I'm not :( the hubby is being an angel though and has been making my shakes today so I stick to the diet!

You'll be back to normal soon chick, but if you're feeling too weak have an extra pack,it's better to do that than giving up totally.
Hope tomorrow is a better day for you sweetie xx

Well I'm some what back to normal today :) kids r still ill though and now so is hubby!

I wish I could say Iv been 100% but I had a blip on Wednesday! I was lay on the couch feeling very sorry for myself and very hungry and my youngest had some how got in the kitchen and brought me crisps :( I didn't even think I just wolfed them then another pack too I'm so disappointed in myself! Iv stuck to the packs since but I'm worried Iv knocked myself out of ketosis now.
Cec
Xx

Well I'm some what back to normal today :) kids r still ill though and now so is hubby!

I wish I could say Iv been 100% but I had a blip on Wednesday! I was lay on the couch feeling very sorry for myself and very hungry and my youngest had some how got in the kitchen and brought me crisps :( I didn't even think I just wolfed them then another pack too I'm so disappointed in myself! Iv stuck to the packs since but I'm worried Iv knocked myself out of ketosis now.
Cec
Xx

You have been ill hun. Dont be too hard on your self. You will of knocked yourself out but keep plodding along. It wont affect your loss too much xxxx

love sarah xxx

Cec
Xx

ahh don't worry about it hun, the best thing to do is just to carry on as normal, a lot of people make the mistake of thinking "well I've ruined things now,so I might as well carry on" I doubt very much it will effect your loss. X

Just a moment of ill weakness and Erm I blame the 1 yr old :p will it take me long to get bk in to ketosis or will I prob already be bk in it?

Do any of you have one night a week where u do a 3 pack and a protein meal so u can sit and eat properly with the family? Is it ok to do it that way? Or is it messing with our systems.

Can't say I'm excited for WI tomorrow even 3lbs would be a plus though.

Just a moment of ill weakness and Erm I blame the 1 yr old :p will it take me long to get bk in to ketosis or will I prob already be bk in it?

Do any of you have one night a week where u do a 3 pack and a protein meal so u can sit and eat properly with the family? Is it ok to do it that way? Or is it messing with our systems.

Can't say I'm excited for WI tomorrow even 3lbs would be a plus though.

Well you will only have a tiny biy of carb reserves to burn through.

I ate a tiny bread roll (moment of madness!) At around 1am by 12pm the next day i was ketoic again

Xxx

love sarah xxx

WI day!

Thought it would be really bad this week as not been 100% but I got 6lbs off :) a stone in 2 weeks can't be bad.

Great loss, well done!!

WI day!

Thought it would be really bad this week as not been 100% but I got 6lbs off :) a stone in 2 weeks can't be bad.

Fab! Well done lovely!

love sarah xxx

Thanks Hun I'm trying really hard :)

I have decided that other than the ppl I live with and 2 friends I'm not telling anyone else about this diet ppl are too quick with negative comments! My dad is driving me mad with trying to force me to eat (tonight I have in and had chicken and broccoli and white cabbage) so will just have 3 packs but I'm not missing eating and resent being forced to eat lol
One of my friends is doing WW and she's doing really badly so I told her bout Sns and she was a bit *****y about it :( so I have decided to just stick with it but not tell anyone then when I see them I will just smile and bite my tongue!
This IS my year and I'm gonna be skinny damn it :p

Cec xx

Damn it what is wrong with me :( day 16 was going really well until tea time when I made a nice pork roast for everyone! The crackling was my downfall :( I ended up having a roast dinner tho a lot smaller than what I used to have but still I ate it! I have to have very stern words with my dad he can't keep bullying me into eating!

Day 17

Breakfast bar and coke zero
Lunch - broccoli and curry pack
Dinner- vanilla shake
Supper- raspberry shake

I refuse to stray again I feel so sluggish this morning for it.

Cec xx

Back