That dress WILL fit!

I am chuffed I really didn't think I was doing well so it's given me a huge boost :)
Xx

Decided to try swede chips for tea!mmmm yummy normally can't stand swede but they were yummy! Can't believe I'm close to the 4 week mark its gone so quick xx

I'm going to try these chip this weekend :) looking forward to them!!

Well done on the nearly 4 week mark thats brill! It really does fly doesn't it!! Last time I did it for 10 weeks and it only felt like a month!!

Have a fab day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you Hun it really doesn't feel like 4 weeks on Saturday it's gone so fast :)
I'm hoping I can stick with it now that I'm getting results and not quit like I do everything else!

How are you doing? Xx

Ahh completely forgot to eat today lol just done tea for everyone an realised I hadn't had anything since my shake at 10 this morning! I guess that's a good sign that I haven't felt hungry all day but Iv had to now try cram 3 things in at once!
2 mac n cheese packs with broccoli and a shake before bed :( I think I'm gonna burst!

How's everyone else this evening? Xx

Ahh completely forgot to eat today lol just done tea for everyone an realised I hadn't had anything since my shake at 10 this morning! I guess that's a good sign that I haven't felt hungry all day but Iv had to now try cram 3 things in at once!
2 mac n cheese packs with broccoli and a shake before bed :( I think I'm gonna burst!

How's everyone else this evening? Xx

I've had a few days like that! I've started having 2shakes in one go of a morning to make sure I don't miss anything, then a meal for dinner and a shake or a bar for afters.
Diets going fine, just everything else feels a bit crappola, got to move again in April and moving is just so stressful especially when it's from one side of the country to the other.
I'm just glad I don't have to think about food right now. Xx

Morning hun :)
It's very easy to forget especially when your busy, I used to set reminders on my fone lol it's so important to have all the packs.

Well done on another 100% day xxx

I've had a few days like that! I've started having 2shakes in one go of a morning to make sure I don't miss anything, then a meal for dinner and a shake or a bar for afters.
Diets going fine, just everything else feels a bit crappola, got to move again in April and moving is just so stressful especially when it's from one side of the country to the other.
I'm just glad I don't have to think about food right now. Xx

It's awful trying to force yourself to eat when u just don't feel hungry! I'm gonna have to start making my packs up when I feed the kids lol
Oh no moving sounds stressful especially with a LO! Well done on sticking to the diet with all that stress huni xx

Morning hun :)
It's very easy to forget especially when your busy, I used to set reminders on my fone lol it's so important to have all the packs.

Well done on another 100% day xxx

Hi Hun I'm gonna start making packs when I do food for the kids at least then Iv had to be in the kitchen so Iv no excuse not to feed me at the same time! How's your diet going?
Wow 100% I can't believe I'm sticking to this! It still seems too easy, maybe my body and mind are getting into a good mindset finally :) xxx

Can really understand why they discontinued the tomato chilli how vile! Just had an omelette for tea with broccoli spring onion and green peppers instead as I'm running out of packs and don't wanna waste other than what I don't like!
Wi day tomorrow and week 4 can't believe it.

Well only another 1lb off since the other day when I weighed but that's 4lbs this week so I'm not gonna complain :)

Well done Hun xxxx

Did some exercise today in the form of walking lol we took the kids to the park then walked round town and the 3 miles home :) really enjoyed it I love walking! Struggling a bit to spread my packs out to last till hubby's pay day so I can order more! On the plus side he has said I have to carry on as I'm doing well and the diet def suits me as its the longest Iv stuck to anything so far.
How's everyone's weekend been? Xxx

Very excited to order my new packs on Wednesday! Who knew I'd ever be excited bout dieting lol gonna have a clean out of my room today and get the very large box of smaller sized clothes back out and in the wardrobe for inspiration! I'm almost at the weight and clothes size I was before I got pregnant with my first son! That will be my first big achievement on this diet! 1 clothes size and 10lbs to go to that :)

Hmm I have no idea what day I'm on now lol lost track a long time! Getting frustrated at how quickly my packs are running out :( Iv been doing 3 packs and a protein meal to try and make them last longer lol
I feel like I have less energy on the 3 packs though! No idea why does anyone else feel like that?

I find I have more on 3 a day and protein, makes me feel fuller too. Are you taking a multivitamin? If not that could be why.

No I haven't been taking a multi vitamin that might explain it! though I'm only doing the 3+ meal for this week I prefer doing the 4 packs and having just one day a week of 3+ protein on a Sunday it's like my little treat :)

Could be why, they recommend them if you have 3 a day. Worth a try :)

Back