That dress WILL fit!

Aww really? Thank you iv never been an inspiration to anyone ever lol
Iv had my slip ups but I'm still trying hard to keep going and this site really helps xx

Aww thank you so much Hun :)

Well that's day 89 out the way! I really can't believe I'm this far in, feels like I only started yesterday.
I definitely feel like my heads back in the game now!

I haven't got another family birthday till the very end of may so no cake for me to cheat with lol
Though hopefully when I do bake the kids will eat it so myself and the hubby don't get near it!

Hi, I'm new haven't actually started yet still waiting on my pack but just read all this, you have really done amazing, it's been really helpful to see what it's really like to do this with young children. I have 4 children aged 6 and under and I'm more aware now how I'm going to have to be more aware of how tough cooking for the rest of the family may be

I think my husband will think I'm trying to kill him as I refuse to buy any treats and junk the kids don't need it, I don't need it so not buying it just for him lol

Well done for sticking to it even when you've had a little slip up it would have been easy to keep eating once you slipped ( I usually think oh well today is ruined I may as well keep eating today ill start again tomorrow).

I will keep following your posts if that's ok I'd like to see how you get on for your holiday xx

Hi, I'm new haven't actually started yet still waiting on my pack but just read all this, you have really done amazing, it's been really helpful to see what it's really like to do this with young children. I have 4 children aged 6 and under and I'm more aware now how I'm going to have to be more aware of how tough cooking for the rest of the family may be

I think my husband will think I'm trying to kill him as I refuse to buy any treats and junk the kids don't need it, I don't need it so not buying it just for him lol

Well done for sticking to it even when you've had a little slip up it would have been easy to keep eating once you slipped ( I usually think oh well today is ruined I may as well keep eating today ill start again tomorrow).

I will keep following your posts if that's ok I'd like to see how you get on for your holiday xx

Aww I'm glad my diary was of some help to you Hun! I will admit its not always easy to have a family to cook for on this diet but it does get easier over time!

My biggest thing has been stopping myself picking off the kids plates lol I think that's something all parents do though.

Getting back on track after a slip up is never easy, like you said it's so much easier to say oh well iv messed up I will just carry on eating! Iv found if I force myself to have a pack the same day I slip up its easier to get back on track! This is the longest iv ever stuck to trying to lose weight, I never thought I had this much willpower but I'm very glad I'm doing it and this site is a god send, it has such amazing support and lovely ppl!

Good luck on with your weight loss when you get your packs :) and of course you can follow the more the merrier xx

Well that's day 90 over and done with :)

Just treated myself to some size 16 and 14 jeans off eBay to work towards lol
Hubby has just finished day 2 very proud of him he might actually stick to it this time!
How's everyone else's day been? Xx

Wow day 90 that's quite a milestone =) its nice your OH is getting involved as well =) x

Thank you :) I can't believe iv come so far, still a long way to go but at least I'm almost half way there!

Yep hubby has decided to try the diet again and see if be can get some good results, will make it a lot easier if he sticks to it.

Well day 91 here we go :)
Just had a bar for breakfast while I was doing the kids toast.
WI day tomorrow really hoping for a good number xx

Well that's day 91 done :)

Had some yummy cod for tea with swede chips!
Woo hoo hubby has got through day 3 very proud of him!
WI day tomorrow, hoping for a good loss this week *fingers crossed*
Hope everyone's having a good weekend xx

WI day! An day 92

well the results are in and I'm 4lbs down for the week :) I'm pretty happy with that, and I'm now only 4lbs away from my half century!
Hope everyone's having a lovely weekend :) xx

Thanks Hun :)

Well today's been miserable, where did the sun go? The poor kids have been stuck in with the football on lol there currently having a mad half hour and running round like mad, at least they will sleep well tonight!
Diet wise the days so far not been bad, having the hubby on it is making it easier I'm just keeping my fingers crossed he sticks to it till he loses all the weight he needs to!
Undecided as to what to have for tea tonight can't choose between steak, tuna, omelette or a pack lol I'm so indecisive!
How's everyone else's day been? Xx

Great weight loss this week, well done

Thank you :)

Well day 93 :) is going ok so far got a bad headache but iv not really drank much water today so it's probably down to that!
Hubby is still going strong on the diet :) very proud of him for sticking with it.
Keeping my fingers crossed for my half century this week at WI!
Xx

get some water down your neck and the headache will shift :)

Back