That dress WILL fit!

Day 94 :)

Not having a great day today :( been doubting myself a lot lately and it's making me feel very down!
I don't feel like I'm gonna be anywhere near my target for holiday and even if I am I'm gonna be a saggy mess who will want to be covered up the whole holiday :(
The hubby tried taking my measurements today to make me feel better but it hasn't, so instead he's informed me we can put the wedding on hold and use the money for a tummy tuck! Bless him I know he's trying to help but I don't think I could go through with something like that!
Hope everyone else is having a better day xxx

Awww, I hope you're feeling happier soon, I know the idea of those operations is really scary but I guess at least he's being supportive.

I'm sure you'll look lovely for your holiday and feel a lot better about it all :) xxx

Awww, I hope you're feeling happier soon, I know the idea of those operations is really scary but I guess at least he's being supportive.

I'm sure you'll look lovely for your holiday and feel a lot better about it all :) xxx

Thanks Hun so do I! I don't like feeling like this in supposed to be happy that Iv lost so much not depressed. Iv been looking at actiderm lipo and slimming wraps but don't wanna waste money of they don't work! Anyone used them?

Those mud wrap things aren't to be really good and have read you can lose a good few inches in a single go, may be worth looking into, I'm already worried about saggy skin, its already pretty saggy and stretched as it is as I have 4 kids close together and my last 2 were twins as as you can imagine I was massive and my belly never recovered from being so stretched

Those mud wrap things aren't to be really good and have read you can lose a good few inches in a single go, may be worth looking into, I'm already worried about saggy skin, its already pretty saggy and stretched as it is as I have 4 kids close together and my last 2 were twins as as you can imagine I was massive and my belly never recovered from being so stretched

I don't think these ones are mud just a serum, but I think I will give them a go and see if they work! Kids lol love them to bits but they don't half do some damage, my two are pretty close together so I know I will never have a perfect tummy but it can definitely be improved some :) xx

I've used the wraps. I lost inches but not sure how permanently they stay off for though really. I only did two.

I've heard good things from people who use them more regularly that me so probably"

As a beauty therapist I can honestly say that long term any body wraps will do nothing for saggy skin. They are lovely, help you eliminate toxins and make your skin nice and soft. They do make you lose inches temporarily because they will drain excess liquid away. This comes back eventually. The best thing you can do for saggy skin are:
1. Weight training
2. Lymphatic drainage massages.
3. Dry body brushing from toes up followed by
4. Firming body lotions. The best one I've tried by far is Strivectin firming body cream.
5. All of the above combined.
All of those require commitment and routine though like anything worth having!
Don't worry about it too much. The health benefits of losing weight are far greater than worrying about a little loose skin.
:)

At the moment it's just to get a jump start on my tummy going down and not saggy skin that I was looking at them for! After two kids back to back I have a serious mummy tummy and although its going down very very slowly I'd like it to go a bit quicker lol that's why I had a look at the actiderm iv read some really good things so thought I would ask on here.

Tomorrow brings you one day closer to 100 days and that is an amazing achievement.... Go you xx

Thanks Hun feeling a lot better today :) i still can't believe I'm nearly at 100 days :) and tomorrow hubby has done his first full week, I'm mega proud of him!

Well day 95 it is!
Just done a huge s&s order for me and hubby should last us bout 3 weeks each!
My size 16 jeans arrived this morning they look so tiny :( but I'm aiming to fit in them by my youngest sons birthday mid June!?
Hope everyone's having a lovely day xx

glad you are feeling better :) those size 16's will soon be hugging those hips! :)

I hope so I really do!

Well I was feeling better till I realised what date it is :( it's a friends anniversary today!
Argh iv run out of shakes too lol roll on tomorrow for my delivery and a better day xx

:bighug:

Well that's day 95 over and done with! Roll on day 96 and its hubby's first WI tomorrow yay so happy he is sticking it out xx

my WI tomorrow too, good luck to him :) and yey for day 96

Your doing amazing the time will fly by and you'll soon be walking around in your size 16 jeans :)

Well done

Back