That dress WILL fit!

It is hard to resist stepping on the scales but I know if I do it will just make me feel down if I don't see the numbers going down!

My bf has said if I get on them too much he will hid them as in the past when I wasnt on this diet my mood would be set by what the scales said that morning lol.

If my OH hid my scales I'd hide his Xbox lol
I'm trying to keep away from the scales till Sunday :) xx

Ha ha ha thats a good ideal lol mine were hid for like 3 months lol. But made him get them out as I need to know my weight on this diet.

I hope you get your well earned surprise on the scales :)

*puts hand up*

Another daily weigher here although over the weekend I tend not to weigh?? odd..

Blimey!

You're a complete inspiration! And I say that as a maintainer since last September. I understand your struggles - it's really hard. But your determination really shines through and you've done incredibly well so far.

Back in may 2011 I was over 15 stone and size 18. I'm now 9 st 5 and size 8. I did Cambridge for a few stone of it and calorie counted the rest. So .... PLEASE stick with it. Never take your eye off what you want to achieve. Make a list if ten things you're looking forward to when you reach your target. Reward yourself for every half stone lost ... A lip gloss, a magazine, a hot bath, a new book ... It really helps.

I can promise you ... It is amazing to finally be slim and to be able to indulge in my passion - clothes!! You'll get there because you have the right attitude.

I would suggest that you start looking into maintenance now though. Read up on it. How will you eat once you have reached your goal? Will you calorie count? Follow SW principles? Low fat? However you do it, it's crucial to prepare properly. I did and it's the reason why I am almost 9 months down the line and below my original target. Yes I have blips. But I have a plan so am better able to stop weight gain at , say 2 or 3lbs as opposed to stacking back on 20lbs and feeling like I've failed.

Happy to help you further if you'd like. I've got lots of little hints and tips : ) I just wanted to post and offer my support. Keep strong, don't think in terms of ' days off plan ' and just get on with the job in hand. Which is exactly what you're doing

Ha ha ha thats a good ideal lol mine were hid for like 3 months lol. But made him get them out as I need to know my weight on this diet.

I hope you get your well earned surprise on the scales :)

Thank you lovely, I really hope so! Keep your fingers crossed :) xx

Blimey!

You're a complete inspiration! And I say that as a maintainer since last September. I understand your struggles - it's really hard. But your determination really shines through and you've done incredibly well so far.

Back in may 2011 I was over 15 stone and size 18. I'm now 9 st 5 and size 8. I did Cambridge for a few stone of it and calorie counted the rest. So .... PLEASE stick with it. Never take your eye off what you want to achieve. Make a list if ten things you're looking forward to when you reach your target. Reward yourself for every half stone lost ... A lip gloss, a magazine, a hot bath, a new book ... It really helps.

I can promise you ... It is amazing to finally be slim and to be able to indulge in my passion - clothes!! You'll get there because you have the right attitude.

I would suggest that you start looking into maintenance now though. Read up on it. How will you eat once you have reached your goal? Will you calorie count? Follow SW principles? Low fat? However you do it, it's crucial to prepare properly. I did and it's the reason why I am almost 9 months down the line and below my original target. Yes I have blips. But I have a plan so am better able to stop weight gain at , say 2 or 3lbs as opposed to stacking back on 20lbs and feeling like I've failed.

Happy to help you further if you'd like. I've got lots of little hints and tips : ) I just wanted to post and offer my support. Keep strong, don't think in terms of ' days off plan ' and just get on with the job in hand. Which is exactly what you're doing

Aww thank you for that :) although I don't feel like an inspiration!
Any advice you have would be wonderful Hun I could use all the help I can get please :) xx

I did CD and a bit of S and S and managed 7 weeks in total before I just couldn't take it any longer. So you're doing really very well indeed. It's extremely hard to keep the focus but really - what's the alternative? You've come this far now you might as well see it through. That's what I used to tell myself!

I had a diary on here. It's full of really good hints and tips etc and relevant to anyone on a VLCD. It's in the CD section and it's entitled ' slightly chubby girl slim ' ... I don't post on it any more but it's a pretty informative read : )

I did CD and a bit of S and S and managed 7 weeks in total before I just couldn't take it any longer. So you're doing really very well indeed. It's extremely hard to keep the focus but really - what's the alternative? You've come this far now you might as well see it through. That's what I used to tell myself!

I had a diary on here. It's full of really good hints and tips etc and relevant to anyone on a VLCD. It's in the CD section and it's entitled ' slightly chubby girl slim ' ... I don't post on it any more but it's a pretty informative read : )

I keep telling myself the same thing I've done 14 weeks, if I jack it in its all been for nothing an a waste of money!

I've just subscribed to the diary so I can start reading through it! I have been thinking in the last week about maintaining, I have a friend who does SW so I might have a look into that or just calorie counting, I'm really enjoying the protein meals I'm having now so would like to keep doing that!

Do you find the experience of it all gave you a different outlook on the way you ate before? I'm worried I will just not notice and carry on eating the same as I did before! Xx

Oh you'll notice alright when the weight creeps back on! Maintenance is a really weird thing. I mean, do you suddenly think ' terrific! I'm 9 stone. Let the eating commence ? ' .. I've done that in years past and just stacked it all on again. I just cannot go through the whole weight loss thing again so I use a clothes addiction to keep on the straight and narrow. I have spent literally thousands on a lovely collection of stuff, nothing bigger than my ultimate size - a 10 and most in an 8. I threw out every single piece of clothing bigger than that: that way no excuses is there? I also will never ever wear leggings again. I used to wear them all the time really ...

I'll always be a compulsive eater. I've realised this. I'm not an emotional eater and I don't suffer with depression or anything like that but bloody hell ... I really really like junk food. I love cheese, cakes, kettle chips, sweets and could very happily eat a steady stream of these all day long / no meals, just snacks. And the temptation to do just that is never far away.

I love being slim though and you will too. So the forward planning is vital - but, weirdly , at the same time, you have to keep focused on what you're doing now.

Another tip I would give you is to stop thinking of your ultimate goal. I'm not sure what you weigh now ? But if it's , for example, 14 stone 7, make your target 13 stone 13. Really concentrate on achieving that. And then .. You'll get to 13 st 13. Revise it again: make your goal 13 stone 6. And go for it. Tell yourself it's your goal. And then ... Adjust to 12 stone 13. Seriously , it sounds mad but it really makes the whole thing less daunting and more achievable. It can be a bit self sabotage-y to think ' oh god I've got 70lbs to lose ' etc. I found that really useful anyway in concentrating the mind.

Oh you'll notice alright when the weight creeps back on! Maintenance is a really weird thing. I mean, do you suddenly think ' terrific! I'm 9 stone. Let the eating commence ? ' .. I've done that in years past and just stacked it all on again. I just cannot go through the whole weight loss thing again so I use a clothes addiction to keep on the straight and narrow. I have spent literally thousands on a lovely collection of stuff, nothing bigger than my ultimate size - a 10 and most in an 8. I threw out every single piece of clothing bigger than that: that way no excuses is there? I also will never ever wear leggings again. I used to wear them all the time really ...

I'll always be a compulsive eater. I've realised this. I'm not an emotional eater and I don't suffer with depression or anything like that but bloody hell ... I really really like junk food. I love cheese, cakes, kettle chips, sweets and could very happily eat a steady stream of these all day long / no meals, just snacks. And the temptation to do just that is never far away.

I love being slim though and you will too. So the forward planning is vital - but, weirdly , at the same time, you have to keep focused on what you're doing now.

Another tip I would give you is to stop thinking of your ultimate goal. I'm not sure what you weigh now ? But if it's , for example, 14 stone 7, make your target 13 stone 13. Really concentrate on achieving that. And then .. You'll get to 13 st 13. Revise it again: make your goal 13 stone 6. And go for it. Tell yourself it's your goal. And then ... Adjust to 12 stone 13. Seriously , it sounds mad but it really makes the whole thing less daunting and more achievable. It can be a bit self sabotage-y to think ' oh god I've got 70lbs to lose ' etc. I found that really useful anyway in concentrating the mind.

I've already started to get rid of the bigger clothes cause I refuse to ever be that size again!

I definitely agree about setting smaller goals! When I first started all I could see was my ultimate goal of 10 st, but I always felt so down with how far I still had to go! Now I've started setting smaller goals and I've given myself certain meaningful dates with a target to be at too! Next goal is to get 4lbs off to be at 50lbs lost :) xx

I'm already worried about what I will do to maintain once I stop this diet and I'm only on week 1, so luckily I have a good few months to research and decide the best way forward, I do tend to go mad when I stop dieting feeling like I have to have all the things I've missed out on, going to work really hard not to so that again this time

I need to remember that this is a lifestyle change for the better and I never want to be back here again at 16st2, so will make sure I have a plan xx

I'm gonna stick with s&s till I'm at my goal weigh as I know this works for me!
Then I have no idea lol SW is expensive and the food would cost a lot to just do for me. I use MFP now so might use that and just calorie count using that! I'm thinking if I stick to 1200 calories for a month then increase it to 1400 for a few months then move to 1600 and try to stick at that!? Would that work? What do you think everyone? Xx

Sounds a plan :)

Well day 98 is going well so far!

Had a chocolate shake for breakfast and a Truffa bar for lunch!
Having tuna steak and salad for tea :) yummy. Then may finish the day with a caremel or hazelnut shake!

I seem to be eating loads of fish since I started this diet!? Maybe it's just my body's way of asking for a change from meat all the time! We live on lots of meat lol having a dad that is a butcher has its perks sometimes :p
However I've had fish 6 times int the last 10 days lol who knows maybe I will be a genius by the end of this diet :/

How's everyone's weekend going? Xx

Feeling really crappy today got a real banger of a headache and my totm is just starting feeling really irritable and grumpy, would really love to sleep the day away but my 4 kids have other ideas lol

My leg is really are today too, I'm in a sexy walking boot as I've snapped my Achilles' tendon and getting around to do housework and look after the kids has been really hard,

I remember the last 2 times I tried to do lipotrim my mood was so low on day 4 & 5 that I was begging my husband to let me stop the diet ( he never would) but although I feel low today I don't feel like giving up at all, my hubs is off out with his friends so hoping a peaceful relaxing evening to myself will snap me out of my gloomy mood

Going to make the mild curry into a chicken and veg curry for my tea this evening, not tried the curry yet so hoping its nice

Feeling really crappy today got a real banger of a headache and my totm is just starting feeling really irritable and grumpy, would really love to sleep the day away but my 4 kids have other ideas lol

My leg is really are today too, I'm in a sexy walking boot as I've snapped my Achilles' tendon and getting around to do housework and look after the kids has been really hard,

I remember the last 2 times I tried to do lipotrim my mood was so low on day 4 & 5 that I was begging my husband to let me stop the diet ( he never would) but although I feel low today I don't feel like giving up at all, my hubs is off out with his friends so hoping a peaceful relaxing evening to myself will snap me out of my gloomy mood

Going to make the mild curry into a chicken and veg curry for my tea this evening, not tried the curry yet so hoping its nice

Oh no you poor thing :( you really aren't having a great time of it! Your leg must be so sore! Will it repair itself or do you need an op?

I'm not a huge fan of the curry but can tolerate it made the way you are going too! I find it a little sweet though so end up adding extra curry powder and chilli to it!

Hehe I also have had the odd time when I've said I want to give up but the hubby bless him always manages to talk me round to the reason in doing this etc

Hope your feeling better soon Hun, this diet is tough and we all have our down days! Xx

Oh no you poor thing :( you really aren't having a great time of it! Your leg must be so sore! Will it repair itself or do you need an op?

I'm not a huge fan of the curry but can tolerate it made the way you are going too! I find it a little sweet though so end up adding extra curry powder and chilli to it!

Hehe I also have had the odd time when I've said I want to give up but the hubby bless him always manages to talk me round to the reason in doing this etc

Hope your feeling better soon Hun, this diet is tough and we all have our down days! Xx

Just wanted to say how lovely your hubby is to talk you round. Thats really supportive and lovely. I know mine is would say let's go out for a meal or go out drinking u cant see him ever talking me into staying on diet lol

Aww thank you :) he is a very good man bless him! He's even told me we can put the wedding on hold if I'm unhappy and have sagging skin on my tummy and use the money for a tummy tuck!
He has in the past when it been on diets ordered take away for us both and told me to have a night off but he knows this one is serious and thankfully is respecting that :) xx

Back