That dress WILL fit!

My husband has said the same today that once I reach target and have maintained it for a few months he will do what ever he can to pay for a tummy tuck if its what I want, he's been so lovely and really supportive I don't think I could do this without him being so supportive,

We are very lucky to have such supportive partners its just a shame no one else is as supportive for me but who care it isn't going to stop me doing it

Awww isnt that lovely I would like a tummy tuck my Stomach isn't that bad but it's got stretch marks on. Ill have to save up for it myself which I dont mind. But I want to maintain for a year before I consider surgery.

I wish everyone would be supportive but alas they dont understand how we really feel being overweight. I find my slim friends say that I looked ill before at size 10. But its ok for them to be that size or smaller. Hmmmm

Makes me keep going more lol

We shall get to our goals onwards :)

Jew we are very lucky to have such supportive men :) fingers crossed at the end we may not actually need tummy tucks! Though in my case I HIGHLY doubt it lol

Awww isnt that lovely I would like a tummy tuck my Stomach isn't that bad but it's got stretch marks on. Ill have to save up for it myself which I dont mind. But I want to maintain for a year before I consider surgery.

I wish everyone would be supportive but alas they dont understand how we really feel being overweight. I find my slim friends say that I looked ill before at size 10. But its ok for them to be that size or smaller. Hmmmm

Makes me keep going more lol

We shall get to our goals onwards :)

I'd like to maintain for a year before I decide and try to tone up as much as possible first!

It is amazing isn't it how skinny Friends try to put you off dieting, I think it's secretly so they can keep you as the fat friend who is always available to make them look good!
You show them Hun I'm sure you are going to look fab and make them all very jealous xx

Boo hoo :( missed my target by a lb!

I know I should be happy with a 3lb loss but I so wanted that half century :(

Xx

Oh no I was really hoping you would get you century today but I bet it will be gone by tomorrow,

Oh no I was really hoping you would get you century today but I bet it will be gone by tomorrow,

Haha don't tempt me into becoming a daily weigher till its gone :p I will weigh tomorrow though just to see if it has come off!
I'm still pretty gutted about it :( just means I have to work even harder maybe I should do a week of 4 packs see how I do on that xx

Its a shame you didn't get the weught loss u wanted but well done 3lbs is fab weight loss

Yes it will come off and could even been tomorrow. :)

Fingers crossed :)

I've just ordered myself the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred! Really hope it wasn't a waste of money, I've heard some really good things about it so thought it was worth a try at least!

Setting myself a new target of 15lbs off by June 13th :) it's definitely do able and would take me to 65lbs off :)

How do I do a ticker for it anyone know lol? Xx

I have heard it is really good not tried it myself but seeing as I snapped my achilles at the gym trying to lose weight I'm not all that keen on givin it a try just yet

Well I'm hoping it is good need to start toning up a bit! It was only £5 on amazon too so a steal really :) xx

Thats a bargain
Ive never tried it but id recommend the kettle bells work out very good

Thats a bargain
Ive never tried it but id recommend the kettle bells work out very good

I'd love to try that but can't have the weights around with 2 young children :( not after I caught my 1 year old throwing a 5kg weight round the room I'm too scared of them hurting themselves!
Unless I can convince the OH to take them for a bath or park while I do it lol xx

If you keep them on your wardrobe and do it on a night when they are in bed. Thats when I used to exercise when my 4 children were little

Unfortunately we live with my parents till we can afford a place of our own :( so have to share the living room! Doesn't always make for easy living but oh well life goes on! Maybe I can do it very early in the morning before the kids get up xx

Yes early on a morning or late at night. Just try and fit it in when possible even going out walking pushing s pram is great exercise :)

I do the pram pushing regularly and we have a side by side double so pushing it is pushing around 7 1/2 stone with the kids and pram weight lol xx

I used to do the same. Its hard work but damn good exercise.

I walked 8 miles the other day just for exercise :)

Back