That dress WILL fit!

Thank you :) so far I'm on target for all my goals now! Xx

You are doing so fantastic 100 days is amazing

Do you know if totm will help with weight loss or will it slow it down, I usually gain about 3/4lb the week before its due but it came this morning after being 2 weeks late, and I weigh on Wednesday so am I right in thinking I shouldn't affect it now its started

Very true :( though I tried it on the OH on his arm and he lost and inch, think he just dust wrap me properly!

Well day 100 :) and guess what?.......I did it :) stepped on the scales this morning an I was 14:4!!! I got my half century! Woo hoo :)
Xx
I can't like this post enough :) I had a wobble last night, even had the take away menu on screen! Read your diary (and a couple of others) and it was the kick up the bum I needed.

You are doing so fantastic 100 days is amazing

Do you know if totm will help with weight loss or will it slow it down, I usually gain about 3/4lb the week before its due but it came this morning after being 2 weeks late, and I weigh on Wednesday so am I right in thinking I shouldn't affect it now its started

Aww thank you Hun :)

I've found I'm a little on the bloated side during TOTM so I usually have either a STS week or a 2lb loss it varies to be honest xx

Morning all day 101 :)

Decided to do the rest of the week on 4 packs instead of a protein meal see If the loss is any different for me! Ideally I'd love to see the 13s on Sundays weigh in but I think that's a bit too far of a stretch!
It's a nice ish day here, not very warm though :( I'm not holding out much hope for a good summer.

Oh well looks like I'm playing taxi today, must remember to take some water and a bar with me though.
Hope everyone has a good day xx

afternoon mamaC :) It's lovely here too, summer will come, it's waiting for us to fully blossom first :)

The suns just come back out so I've lovingly shoved the kids in the back garden lol
The poor dogs trying to hide under the trampoline from them :)

Woo hoo got a new laptop today :) getting fed up of doing everything on my phone now!

The kids have run riot in the garden all afternoon so they should sleep very well tonight :)
I can't wait till I'm a low enough weight to hop on my sons trampoline lol perks of having kids :p

Still need to get another litre of water down before the days out, should hopefully manage that with tea!
Hope everyone's had a good day xx

Ohhhhh a new laptop :)
Sounds like fun
What a lovely day its been hope your days been a good one

litre of water, a doddle! :) Not too bad, blood taken this morning then uni work, then work and now back to the uni work. All good though as it stops me snacking in the evening :)

Good morning everyone :) day 102

The sun is shinning with not a cloud in site :)
Uh starting potty training now the weathers nice :( my son is not impressed he loves his nappy bless him!

Had to have a bar for breakfast today as my shaker lid stopper thing is broke, gonna have a look on eBay see if I can get a new one cheapish!

Have a good day all xx

I read your whole Diary last night when I was considering just giving up and I must say that it has given me a new lease of life where this diet is concerned, Thanks.

You are doing so well! We had a similar start weigh too, Well done xx

Weigh in day for me lost 8 3/4 lbs, waiting in for my packs to arrive feeling a bit hungry, I dunno why but I never lose the hunger even when I'm in ketosis

Good luck with the potty training twin girls are refusing to use the potty I've tried everything to bribe them into using it but just not budging they are too stubborn just like daddy ;-)

I read your whole Diary last night when I was considering just giving up and I must say that it has given me a new lease of life where this diet is concerned, Thanks.

You are doing so well! We had a similar start weigh too, Well done xx

Aww thank you Hun :)!! I'm glad my journey on the diet could be of some help to you.

I actually cringe now when I think of my starting weight :( how could I not realise I was that big!!
Good luck on your journey hun! Do you have a diary? Xx

Weigh in day for me lost 8 3/4 lbs, waiting in for my packs to arrive feeling a bit hungry, I dunno why but I never lose the hunger even when I'm in ketosis

Good luck with the potty training twin girls are refusing to use the potty I've tried everything to bribe them into using it but just not budging they are too stubborn just like daddy ;-)

Yay well done that's a brilliant loss :) you must be so pleased!

Isn't potty training a nightmare I have to bribe him with a chocolate biscuit, put his fave show on and let him eat his toast while he sits on it! Though he did have a no 2 on it this morning so I was a very proud mummy :)
Can't believe I will have to do it all over again next year with the younger one lol xx

Subscribing! You're doing amazing hun!! You definitely didn't look like a 20 in your most recent pic, and congrats on size 18 and half a century!! Woooooo!! Hope you're proud of yourself xx

Back