That dress WILL fit!

Boooo TOTM has reared it's ugly head and with that I've put on a lb :( not impressed at all!!!

hate TOTM when it's warm :( BBQ sounds good :)

it's awful! I'm suffering too so you aren't alone

I don't normally put weight on with it though that's really annoyed me :( was so hoping to see the 13s this week too!!! Xx

I know but at least you know why instead of there being no reason at all

That's true! Hopefully it will come off by the end of the week :)

Omg I want a pizza so bad tonight :( xx

Well I was good and didn't have pizza :)

Day 109 yay! I'm starting to realise I won't be where I want to be for holiday but I'm just gonna have to get over it and work harder when I get back so I can get there!!! Though I would like to revise my original target I want to be a little less than 10st maybe 9st 4lbs eventually! It still seems such a long way off yet :( xx

well done on no pizza I know how the craving gremlin can be :)

I've been craving pizza since I started this diet no idea why though lol

Back down to 14:2 today so fingers crossed for a loss this week :) xx

Another day done :) though i did slip a little I had an Atkins bar :( I felt really iffy in tesco so I just grabbed it! It was my own fault I hadn't drank any water all day!
Just had some yummy cod for tea, think I could happily live on fish :) xx

atkins bar is not too bad! could have been a lot worse and could have been a family size dairy milk. You can't forget your water, I have 4 1ltr water bottles (poundland have nestle 1ltr water on 2 for a quid at the mo) that I just refill

I usually have no problem with drinking the water but today I have been running my dad round all day, and just never got the time to drink my water! iv drank it all now plus more and feel a lot better :) I thought atkins bars were a no no on this diet? xx

not sure, but like I ay, better than a family size slab of dairy milk :) which would have been my choice lol

What a miserable day it is :( where did the sun go?
So proud of hubby he's sticking to plan and lost 5lbs this week :) wish I could lose it the way he is lol
Xx

Had a sneaky peak at the scales this morning :) they are finally starting to move again yay!!!

image-1737432729.jpg

Sooooo close to those pesky 13s now! Xx

oooo a slight nudge in the right direction....... you are doing fab my lovely! And well done to your fella, does he want to have a chat to mine? He could do with shedding some beef...

Hahaha isn't it amazing how hard it is to get men to lose weight! I gave mine an awful ultimatum, lose weight or I'm not marrying you :( nasty I know but it worked I was so scared of him having a heart attack or something :( he's still got a long way to go but he's made a start and I couldn't be prouder of him!!!

I know it's only 2lbs but it is in the right direction and takes me closer to goal :) was so happy to see a drop though after it going up in the week :) 13s I'm coming to get you lol xx

Hehe mine although supportive has no desire to lose weight.
You might be in the 13's in the morning

You never know he might see how amazing you look and decided to lose some too :)

Oh that would be brilliant if I was in the 13s on Sunday for WI :) xx

Back