That dress WILL fit!

Morning :)

Just had a bar and coffee for breakfast as was too lazy to make a pancake lol
Had a peak at the scales too..... 13:5 iv reached 4 1/2 stone lost woo hoo
I still step on the scales expecting to see 17:12 again :(
I was trying on my holiday clothes yesterday and couldn't believe I could get into a size 14 gypsy top from new look :0 it was still a little tight but wearable out! Hopefully the bottom half will hurry up and follow now lol xx

Just re weighed to show OH and it said 13:4 lol even happier now :) xx

Last edited:
Fantastic! Really pleased for you :) that's the weight of my 8 year old son!

hi ladies hope u don't mind me joining. I'm starting slim and save tomorrow, I've been reading your threads and it has given me a huge amount of motivation, u have all done amazing hope I can do the same. I did the cambridge diet for a few weeks a couple of months ago but had to stop as it was costing me nearly £60 a week but luckily I found slim and save on Monday and ordered a weeks worth for half the price of cambridge. I'm actually looking forward to starting it which for me is crazy as I love my food lol. 5 stone to lose wish me luck x

hi ladies hope u don't mind me joining. I'm starting slim and save tomorrow, I've been reading your threads and it has given me a huge amount of motivation, u have all done amazing hope I can do the same. I did the cambridge diet for a few weeks a couple of months ago but had to stop as it was costing me nearly £60 a week but luckily I found slim and save on Monday and ordered a weeks worth for half the price of cambridge. I'm actually looking forward to starting it which for me is crazy as I love my food lol. 5 stone to lose wish me luck x

Good luck Michelle! Stick with it and it could be gone by Christmas :)

Hi Hun :)
Slim and save has been the best thing iv done!
I found reading other diaries really helped me at the start and keeping my own was good for focus ! 5 stone will be gone in no time Hun! Good luck with your journey xx

Thanks Hun :) I'm trying so hard now! Can't wait to be in the 12s xx

Me too! On my tiled bathroom floor my scales weigh me at 13:11 but by moving the scales to the carpet outside I discovered this morning I'm only 13:8! I did like the look of that. I think I'll save weighing on there till I'm having a bad week!:)

Me too! On my tiled bathroom floor my scales weigh me at 13:11 but by moving the scales to the carpet outside I discovered this morning I'm only 13:8! I did like the look of that. I think I'll save weighing on there till I'm having a bad week!:)

Lol I used to do that, weigh on the carpet if I did t like the initial reading!!! Iv found one certain spot on the wooden floor that seems to give and accurate reading and I'm sticking with it! The place I used to weigh says I'm 13:10 hmm I doubt that iv put all tht weight on in 5 mins lol xx

I've read through this entire thread today (summer holidays from work!!) and you are such an inspiration.
You've lost over 4st while I've been faffing about losing and gaining the same 7lbs for the last year and a bit!
Need to get my bum in gear!xx

I've read through this entire thread today (summer holidays from work!!) and you are such an inspiration.
You've lost over 4st while I've been faffing about losing and gaining the same 7lbs for the last year and a bit!
Need to get my bum in gear!xx

Aww thank you so much Hun :) I must admit I don't feel like an inspiration!

Well iv done it :D I'm finally in the overweight class instead of obese 13:3 yay
Xx

Aww thank you so much Hun :) I must admit I don't feel like an inspiration!

Well iv done it :D I'm finally in the overweight class instead of obese 13:3 yay
Xx

You really are an inspiration love- I've spent my whole morning at work reading your post. I'm so ready to go thanks to you, Started lighterlife on the 3rdof July at 15st 13lbs and i knew that it wasnt for me considering it cost 72quid. I ordered SnS on my 4th day of LighterLife and its the best thing i ever did. Love it, maybe a bit too much as i keep biting off bits off each bar. I think i should stick to the shakes as i find it hard to do 1 bar...lol. Anyway i'm on day 9 now and i will just like to say a huge thank you to MamaC for inspiring me.

xxx

You really are an inspiration love- I've spent my whole morning at work reading your post. I'm so ready to go thanks to you, Started lighterlife on the 3rdof July at 15st 13lbs and i knew that it wasnt for me considering it cost 72quid. I ordered SnS on my 4th day of LighterLife and its the best thing i ever did. Love it, maybe a bit too much as i keep biting off bits off each bar. I think i should stick to the shakes as i find it hard to do 1 bar...lol. Anyway i'm on day 9 now and i will just like to say a huge thank you to MamaC for inspiring me.

xxx

Aww thank you so much Hun! I'm so glad my journey has helped you and others find the strength to do this :) good luck with s&s, are you keeping a diary I can follow xxx

also i'd like to add a slight observation. Im at least 15st by now and ive been wearing size 14 clothes for the last year. How is it possible that after all your weight loss and weighing at least 2 stone more than me u still havent shifted in size. Seems so strange, maybe i'm wearing the wrong size. I'll post a picture of myself today soon.

Ruth

Aww thank you so much Hun! I'm so glad my journey has helped you and others find the strength to do this :) good luck with s&s, are you keeping a diary I can follow xxx

You're welcome - this is my new home for now:). I might start mine once i hit the 21day mark.

also i'd like to add a slight observation. Im at least 15st by now and ive been wearing size 14 clothes for the last year. How is it possible that after all your weight loss and weighing at least 2 stone more than me u still havent shifted in size. Seems so strange, maybe i'm wearing the wrong size. I'll post a picture of myself today soon.

Ruth

I have no idea Hun it's really frustrating me :( it's just my tummy and hip area that doesn't want to shrink at all! I think it's to do with having kids my tummy is so stretched it doesn't want to budge unfortunately! I can get into a size 16 dress and 14 and 16 tops, it's just the bottom half! Xx

Afternoon :)

Very glad for a few stone off in this heat, it's getting a bit too hot to sit in though!
WI day tomorrow, don't think I'm going to see more than the 4lbs I know iv lost this week! However I'm over the moon with those 4lbs if this the final number :) I'm getting so close to the 12s now!!!
Had 2 shakes so far today and I think I might just have another 2 for tea and supper, it's too hot for anything else!
How's everyone doing? Xx

Wi day today and very happy with 4lbs off :)
I have 8 weeks to try and get as much off now as I can before holiday! xx

Hello!!!

Really been struggling these past months to stay on track :( and I'm still struggling but I'm still trying which I suppose I'd something! Not managed 100% for almost a week now, but I WILL be doing it today I'm sick of feeling like a failure!!!
I had really hoped to see the 12s this week at WI but that's never going to happen now, I will keep going though who knows I may see them next week *fingers crossed*
How's everyone else doing? Xx

Morning :)

Had a shake for breakfast :) love them in this weather!
Hoping to see the 12s on Sunday iv now got just over 6 weeks to lose 2st :/ not going to hold my breath for that but we will see!!!
Iv decided to not dwell on my holiday clothes not fitting in time for holiday, As it's just an excuse for another holiday in a few months lol xx

Back