That dress WILL fit!

I'm trying :) iv been good today already had my water so any extra is a bonus! Had 2 shakes and a bar and might have either a shake or cheesy pasta for tea!

You've done really well Hun :) keep up the good work and push food as far to the back of your mind as u can! That was my biggest mistake thinking bout food an what I missed, so I hd some pizza an well that was my downfall :(

I have 3 months to drop 2/3 dress sizes lol hmmm is that even possible?
Xx

Well iv only got 2lbs to go and i will have lost all the weight I put on in the last few weeks :)
Went shopping today bought some shorts and tops in a mix of 16/18 the 18 shorts are non stretch and fit perfectly yay, but the 16 crop pants are stretchy and fit too :) happy lady!!!
I WILL FIT IN THOSE HOLIDAY CLOTHES!!!
Xx

Well iv only got 2lbs to go and i will have lost all the weight I put on in the last few weeks :)
Went shopping today bought some shorts and tops in a mix of 16/18 the 18 shorts are non stretch and fit perfectly yay, but the 16 crop pants are stretchy and fit too :) happy lady!!!
I WILL FIT IN THOSE HOLIDAY CLOTHES!!!
Xx

Where have you got to? x

I'm still here :( and still struggling went to a friends for a BBQ on Sunday and had a burger in a bun and a hotdog in a bun! I drank 4 litres of water while there too so hopefully that helped to ease the damage!!! Just had a hazelnut shake for breakfast :) got my water by my side I can do this :) xx

I'm still here :( and still struggling went to a friends for a BBQ on Sunday and had a burger in a bun and a hotdog in a bun! I drank 4 litres of water while there too so hopefully that helped to ease the damage!!! Just had a hazelnut shake for breakfast :) got my water by my side I can do this :) xx

You can! We all can!! I went to a BBQ on Friday and had half a burger, no bun, Saturday I had 2 sausages, Sunday I had 5 sausages over the day. Nothing too bad I suppose although I'm not sure sausages are allowed but I had all that when I haven't eaten red meat since I was 14, and that's quite a while ago! Ive been thinking for a while I need to start eating meat but didn't think I'd start by having 7 sausages in 2 days. They were so nice I think I could live entirely on sausages. Still lost 2lbs this week but need to bury this new addiction of mine for a few more weeks x

They aren't on the allowed list but it could have been worse Hun its could have been a pack of biscuits or a cake lol I had beefburger with no bun and salad for tea last night! Wasn't too worried about it as I know what was in it lol
I'm not going to weigh till next Sunday so I don't disappoint myself though :) xx

Onto a new day :) today will be 100%!!! Yesterday was going so well till my dad got Chinese for tea :( I only had chicken skewers but found myself dipping it in some peanut sauce with out realising!
Tomorrow will be a challenge. It's my youngest sons birthday and I have to resist chocolate cake :( think I need a kick up the bum lol xx

Onto a new day :) today will be 100%!!! Yesterday was going so well till my dad got Chinese for tea :( I only had chicken skewers but found myself dipping it in some peanut sauce with out realising!
Tomorrow will be a challenge. It's my youngest sons birthday and I have to resist chocolate cake :( think I need a kick up the bum lol xx

Hope the day went well, I'm starving!! Like you one of my little guys has a birthday this week and
my eldest's is on the 22nd. Not good when I'm trying to be good. Kids birthdays seem to last a week in my house, the day itself, the party, usually a meal out, it's all food food food!

Well I knew I wast going to stay on plan yesterday :( I had sandwiches an crisps N cake etc but thankfully that is the last birthday till August now! So no more excuses I have to stay on plan xx

Back on track today :) just had a coffee and caramel shake and I have my big bottle of water next to me I WILL be honking for a 100% day later!!!
I felt so ill yesterday after all the carbs I had eaten the previous day :( made me realise I can't eat how I used to or just jump in and off the diet like that!

Had my passport photos done yesterday and couldn't believe the change in the shape of my face lol or rather that my face now has a shape and not just round :) so that has helped spur me in to do this xx

Doing really well today :) have had 2 shakes and most of my water so far! Going to double my tea time packs, 2 cheesy pasta with broccoli and leeks I think! Day 1 back on plan 100% yay! Only managed 90% yesterday as had some homemade potato and leek soup for my tea, made it for everyone else but was too tired to mess about even doing a pack(lazy I know) once I'm back in the zone I know I will feel so much better about myself xx

Woo hoo I finally managed a 100% day yesterday :)
Just had my first pack today made into a pancake yummy with a coffee! Really feel like I can do this again now , maybe all I needed to do was get in that full day to kickstart my determination xx

Woo hoo I finally managed a 100% day yesterday :)
Just had my first pack today made into a pancake yummy with a coffee! Really feel like I can do this again now , maybe all I needed to do was get in that full day to kickstart my determination xx

Fantastic! I shall look forward to some regular honking from you from now on x

Another day 100% yay! Hoping to see a decent loss on Sunday!
Have had the awful carb headache all day so with a bit of luck that will be gone tomorrow xx

Another day 100% yay! Hoping to see a decent loss on Sunday!
Have had the awful carb headache all day so with a bit of luck that will be gone tomorrow xx

Well done hunny, you're doing so well!!! 100% even with carb withdrawals!! You've got more will power than me haha xx

Thanks Hun :) I really want to do this again now! I think I needed that little break, I didn't eat crap constantly while off diet though but did have the odd pizza, BBQ, cake etc tbh I am very surprised I didn't put on more than I did :/
Day 3 today and I'm just having a hazelnut shake for breakfast :) I did have a sneaky peak at the scales too and iv lost a few lbs already so I'm very happy xx

Well iv managed to stay on track since Monday :) scales don't seem to be showing much of a drop though :( I was 13:11 this morning! I do t want to count the weight gain loss if that makes sense lol if I count it iv lost 5lbs since Sunday but without its a lb :/ keeping my fingers crossed for a few more lbs by Sunday xx

Morning :)

Can't say as I'm happy with the scales today :( still 13:11! 5lbs lost this week with 4 of that being gain that I'd put on! Going to carry on though, hopefully I can get a good loss next week xx

Morning :)

Can't say as I'm happy with the scales today :( still 13:11! 5lbs lost this week with 4 of that being gain that I'd put on! Going to carry on though, hopefully I can get a good loss next week xx

Dont worry about it hun!! It's all heading in the right direction!! I've lost 12lbs but 11 of that is what I'd gained so I'm in the exact same boat as you!! Every pound off is a step closer to goal xx

Back