That Friday Feeling

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Morning everyone!

It's Friday!
elmo.gif
Lost 1lb this week so mega happy about that too!!!!!!

Whats everyone got planned for the bank holiday weekend?

Im getting my hair done tomorrow morning and then chilling sunday and monday, havnt had a free weekend in 11 weeks now so really looking forward to doing nothing!

Have a lovely friday everyone xxx

Congrats on the loss, very well done :D

I have my boyfriend flying in from Germany for 10 days this evening, and we will spend the bank holiday weekend with at my Brother's house. Going to try very hard to stick to the diet and choose healthy options where I can, just cos other people are eating the naughty stuff doesn't mean I have to! Honest...

Hi, well we were supposed to be camping at Thunder in the Glens (Harley Davidson rally in Aviemore) but its chucking it down and blowing a gale so I think we might give it a miss tonight and see how the weather is tomoro and maybe go up for the day as lots of bands on and mass rideout and games so its normally a good weekend.

I'm doing hair lol! As a hairdresser I usually have someone to do at the weekend :p so don't really get many weekends off either. Well done on your weight loss!!
Cobweb-hope you have a great time I bet you can't wait to spend some time together x

That Harley Davidson thing sounds awesome! My dad has three HD's and loves them! Have a great time!

Cobweb, thats so lovely! Hope you both have a lovely weekend.

Oh gosh, yes I am soooo excited, he won't get here until after 10, we usually have a greasy curry but tonight I am making a healthy Morrocan inspired lamb stew with loads of veggies! Perhaps followed by some light after dinner exercise **wink wink**

Well done on your loss Hun!!!!
I dyed my hair last night (with help of Hubby) and I've gone from red (auburn) to a dark brown...its gonna take some getting used to!!
My Daughter comes home from her Holiday with Nanny and Grand Dad today and I cant wait to see her!!! Im working this evening and Sunday, but tomorrow is purely a family day and we are heading off to Paulton's Park...I cant wait!

well done on the loss! All your 'mehs' were in vain then eh? And I just posted on that thread too! LOL! ;)

Have a fab weekend!!!!

I'm off to Manchester for a much overdue catch up with my best mate. Not seen her in months and it's showing - we're both needing some time together!

I'm excited but SW diet isn't - we have a little ritual where we go shopping at the Trafford Centre and then have lunch at TGI Fridays with an Oreo cookie cocktail. Yikes! I've planned for it this week and it's only one day so fingers crossed! I wanted a 2lb loss this week so still working hard - but I will have a day off and try to be as good as I can and have a salad :)

Hope we all have fun - and here's hoping for some SUN! xxx

Climbing a mountain....

snowden!

Well done SJ on your weight loss this week. I to am very pleased with my weight loss i lost 4lb this week woohoo. not many plans for the weekend. me and some friends with the dogs are climbing mount snowden with a SW friendly picnic so should be a good day weather permiting. and out with the girlies on sunday but driving so diet cokes for me! syn free :)

hope everyone has a great bank holiday weekend!

:gen126::queen:

YAY!!! See...what was all your 'meh'ing about chicken?! Nothing! Great loss.

Well this weekend I will mostly be worrying about OH and mooching round the house. Going to visit him, going to see his mum, who is just out of hospital after an op too. It's raining, so that's my plans for picnics and jogging and long walks out the window for now. Might go for tapas in Didsbury with some friends on Saturday night. Got my olds and sister and kids coming over on BH Monday...

At least I've got no excuses for going off plan and can have a totally SW friendly weekend eh?!

well done on your weight lost vixxter! xx♥

oh right lol oops xx♥

I am having a really positive friday. I got all my hair chopped off last night, the sun is shining and i am just in a good mood ;)

well done Sarah-Jane on your loss. Hope everyone has a brilliant bank holiday weekend, and enjoy it cos its the last one before christmas! Im off to liverpool for the weekend (i live in nottingham) as there are some cool street events going on and obvs for the shopping too, may have to spend some serious money in that primark lol!

Back