• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

That one thing you want to fit into...

S: 13st7lb C: 10st6lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 26.7 Loss: 3st1lb(22.75%)
Was just wondering if you guys had one thing you want to fit into this Summer that you're aiming towards?

I find it really good to have something I can aim for that isn't a number on the scales :D

My sister gave me a pair of shorts marked size 12 which I fit rather cozily into so am looking forward to wearing those through the Spring/Summer!

Would love to get into a bikini or even a swimsuit for June/July.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

custardlipstick

Addicted to Cheese
S: 15st4lb C: 13st3.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 2st0.5lb(13.32%)

This dress! Got a wedding in sept and I want to wear this. Its a size 12 and 100% silk was really expensive from monsoon and never worn! I am currently a 18/16 and know if I loose 3-4 stone I should fit into it. Keeping fingers crossed!

S: 13st7lb C: 10st6lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 26.7 Loss: 3st1lb(22.75%)

This dress! Got a wedding in sept and I want to wear this. Its a size 12 and 100% silk was really expensive from monsoon and never worn! I am currently a 18/16 and know if I loose 3-4 stone I should fit into it. Keeping fingers crossed!
You can do it! Just stick to it :D

AmyS

is on the road to Slimdon
S: 14st4lb C: 13st9lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 30.8 Loss: 0st9lb(4.5%)
I have done this!

In November 2009 I bought a dress in a size 12 for my friends wedding last August. I was a 16 at the time but by the time the wedding came it fitted beautifully and looked amazing.

Unfortunately now it is far too big and hangs off me and I actually wore the same dress (different colour) in a size 10 last weekend!

It is definitely good to have something to aim for - it worked for me!

Good luck! xx

peggypig

Silver Member
S: 11st10lb C: 9st4.5lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 2st5.5lb(20.43%)
That is a gorgeous dress and Im sure if you are determined you will wear it and look lovely.

Its nice to see a picture of your goal clothes.

Keep going!!!!!!