That was emotional

lynnwilliams

Silver Member
I have just emptied my freezer and cupboards to send food to family, thinking all the money we have spent on it..bearing in mind most was vegetables..so why did we end up phoneing for unhealthy take outs..we would not be where we are now.

I did not realise it would affect me the way it has.
Im not even starting tomorrow my hubby is, im not starting till tuesday..but i want to give him my full support so i have kept the tins of soup for me:tear_drop:

Good luck to your hubby starting today and good luck to you starting next week! Must be really nice doing it together i know thats one thing ill find hard going in the kitchen and having to cook OH's tea i guess ill get use to it though!

Well done you. Start with lots of water yourself this week and cut out on carbs, you won't get as many side effects that way.
Good luck to you both

Thx, feel much better, i was actually quite happy when i turned over the food. my nan gave me a great big grin(lol i gave her 4 sacks full of frozen food) so i guess she would be happy.

i have started on the water and eating less carbs.
Being a childminder its going to be difficult, but i have explained to parents, so they will send lunches in for them.

My hubby has just gone to his first meeting tonight, i think im more nervous than him..lol...its oing to be quite hard for him too as he used to like his drink in the evenings(alcohol). But i know he will do. Just cant wait for him to come home and let me know how it went.
xxx

Making the first step is always the hardest, I'm with your husband on liking a few drinks, but it doesn't bother me until Friday nights! Oh dear, it's Friday night and I have a hen party tomorrow. Luckily its 20 miles away and I've offered to drive! mad or sensible?

Back