That Wedding Was Amazing!!!

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
little sara is back on the wagon this morning and boy is she tired...

the wedding was amazing on saturday and so was the reception... don't think i have ever danced so much in my life...

compliments galore re the weightloss but i still felt frumpy...

the bride (who has been doing cd and this was the first time i have seen her since) looked amazing, she blew me away in her size 10/12 wedding dress which was altered as 4 months ago it was a size 20!!!!

so we have extended our little holiday and now at OH's parent's in lancashire til wednesday... back on my first shake since thursday and tummy is going wild lol

i think i was really good all in all food wise... make sure i was eating plenty of fresh salad etc and didn't go crazy...

hope everyone is doing very well and sara will be trudging along on her little wagon now until i reach my goal at around 12stone :eek::p:eek:

Glad you had a fab time hun!

I'm sooo pleased you got so many lovely comments. Remember these as your motivation for getting back on it. :)

glad you had a good time, well done at getting back on the horse!

Sara

glad you had a top time, get back on and keep going, if you got compliments this time, think of how many you'll get next time theres a big do!! xx

oh my angels there is no doubt in my mind about getting back on it... it has changed my life in so many ways i can't explain how happy i am on this diet...

i've just been reading that poll on the 100% forum and to be honest it really saddens me, i completely agree with the likes of abz, mellie, jabba and camilla...

i try to follow cd 100% as best i can, but as people say, life happens...

does my 3 day PLANNED break from cd make me a failure? at the end of the day i started cd specifically for the wedding, but because it wasn't long enough to reach target i have to now carry on...

i have to agree and say the sub-forum should never have been created cos it has already caused alienation xxx

oh my angels there is no doubt in my mind about getting back on it... it has changed my life in so many ways i can't explain how happy i am on this diet...

i've just been reading that poll on the 100% forum and to be honest it really saddens me, i completely agree with the likes of abz, mellie, jabba and camilla...

i try to follow cd 100% as best i can, but as people say, life happens...

does my 3 day PLANNED break from cd make me a failure? at the end of the day i started cd specifically for the wedding, but because it wasn't long enough to reach target i have to now carry on...

i have to agree and say the sub-forum should never have been created cos it has already caused alienation xxx

i had a read of the forum poll thread out of curiosity... even tho i cant call myself '100%er' anymore :(
and I KNOW this is an extreme and I KNOW this is prob going to get some negative comments, but it does make me feel a bit of a failure and that people who are 100% are looking at me and going 'whats the point if she isnt sticking to it, why is she bothering'

its hard for me.. i knew it would be hard. and i had been feeling proud of myself having never gone on a diet that completely removes food, i have managed it, without giving up and coming off it. :(

sorry folks

i agree with you 100% littlemiss, there have been many occassions i have felt that way... it makes you feel alienated... no negative comments coming your way from me... cos i know how it feels xxx

thankyou xx

i mean dont get me wrong this forum has been invaluable for hints and tips etc. and it also makes me feel human when i hear other people are having cravings...
i also like to support other people when they feel bad for caving in, or feel like they are going to. in fact so many people on here have been like that and very supportive. I am giving thought to the fact that when i reach goal, i wouldnt mind looking into being a CDC. and i would hate to be someone that wouldnt be able to support people when they have given in

forgot to add - i dont think your 3 days planned break makes you a failure. i think it makes you stronger as your able to get straight back on it :D

A break doesnt mean ure a failure Im ill and last night i thought ENOUGH!!! so i had some toast i dont care im ill and it made me feel better took away my yuckky headache so who cares if life gets in the way were all in the same boat :) xxxxxxxx

Hey Sara, really glad you had a good time and well done for getting back on it so soon. x:D

Hey Sara, can I join you back on the wagon after a planned break this week?

I don't want to announce my 'time-out' over on SS 100% for obvious reasons and feel almost sad that I cant be honest about this weekend. Having said that I am back on the wagon 100% now, as planned, so still feel I should be able to post over there.

But if not then I am quite happy to enjoy my losses over here with you hun :) back on the wagon to goal I say!!!

XX

thanks for everyone's support... feeling really hungry at the moment but that can only be expected...

feels weird the weekend being over as i had been looking forward to it for so long... just got to find something else to look forward to now...

probably the start of the football season xx

Back