Thats it first dreaded WI done!!

cd121272

Silver Member
-4.5 lb.......
Treadmill must be working :)

Brilliant loss well done you!!

Thanks girls!!!!

Gone back off of it again a little today. Had a funeral for a very close friend i've only had 3 points over so hopefully with me treadmill and me willpower(hmmmmm) I will get them back by next thursday.......

I was really good and refused food at the funeral then when got home decided I would toast him Whooops lol....xx

Thanks girls!!!!

Gone back off of it again a little today. Had a funeral for a very close friend i've only had 3 points over so hopefully with me treadmill and me willpower(hmmmmm) I will get them back by next thursday.......

I was really good and refused food at the funeral then when got home decided I would toast him Whooops lol....xx

Well done on you weight lose and for keeping on track at the funeral - a little toast to you friend was needed I would of thought after your day, like you said you can work that off on your treadmill and praise yourself for not using the day as an excuss to have a blow out. Well done.

Weighin Done!!

Lost 3 lbs today thats half a stone gone Yeeeehaaaaaa!!!!

Thankyou....just hope I can keep it up....xx

I think the treadmill is the weight loss machine lol I am really enjoying doing that....and I think that is helping a lot LOL.......Thanks Nicole xx

Well done, what a great result, that treadmill is doing the trick but your the one going on it so good on you.

Back