Thats it - joined - journey starts today :)

julie19

Silver Member
Morning All,
I joined last night, shocked at my weight :( but hey-ho onwards & downwards I go from now. I have registered my monthly pass & am just trying to get my head round the website & tracking & now need to sit & plan my food for each week.

I am finding the whole looking for points thing a bit difficult to start with but I am sure I will figure it out soon, it just seems to take forever to find anything

Morning All,
I joined last night, shocked at my weight :( but hey-ho onwards & downwards I go from now. I have registered my monthly pass & am just trying to get my head round the website & tracking & now need to sit & plan my food for each week.

I am finding the whole looking for points thing a bit difficult to start with but I am sure I will figure it out soon, it just seems to take forever to find anything

hiya hun welcome and good luck!
there are lots of ppl on here who will help support and guide u on ur way when it comes to points!
have u got the ww app where u can track everything u eat/drink? x

Hiya & yes I have the app to track seems that I have already used 25 points today on breakfast, lunch & tea, glad I have the extra one's :)

Welcome chick and good luck!

After the first week the points will become a lot easier and clearer to understand :)! It dose seem a bit of a headache to start with trying to get your head around it all but it won't take long to get to grips with it all :)!

There is some great apps to help with tracking I find it the best way for me but I also write it down so I can keep track that way too!

I also plan my dinner first thing in the morning and track it so I know how many points ill have left for the day and know I will still have a good size dinner :)!

Nothing is off limits it's all about portion control and how you wanna ''spend'' your points :)!

This site is great for tips and advice ask away there's always someone who will help :)! Xx

yeah i tend to spend 3-4 points for bfast, around 8-10 for lunch n like to have a big dinner so i use more on that!
but after a few weeks u will start memorising the pp value of things and it will be a lot easier for you! x

Welcome Julie:welcome2: I agree with the others , there are so many apps and stuff you will soon get to grips with it all. It becomes second nature after a short while. And you always have us motley crue to help point you in the right direction if you need more, by us I actually mean everyone else as I'm not too much use lol.

Here to Subscribe :) Good Luck and Well Done for joining! Any Questions, Please Ask! X

I just joined this week too.
How are finding things? X
I am ok so far, finding it difficult to start with but I am getting there, I think I might have to switch to pen & paper for tracking though as even though I have a smartphone I actually don't really know how to use it properly...what about you?

I am ok thanks - sorry for not replying earlier but by oh has been off work today so it seems like I have done twice as much rather than have help...:)

I am ok thanks - sorry for not replying earlier but by oh has been off work today so it seems like I have done twice as much rather than have help...:)

I know what that feels like Hun lol!
I swear my husband makes more mess then my daughter lol xx

Good luck

Back