Thats it scales are going in rhe bin!

Keldelacoe

Vintage Virgin Vegan
Well I get weighed every tuesday at boots but before this I had bought a set of WW scales... They are a bit up and down so in feb I started the weekly boots jaunt!

I still can't stop stepping on them a couple of times a day? WTF!!!? I don't need telling its not a true reading, weight goes up and down... Etc apart from the main fact my scales are not even consistent! If it says I have put weight on I tell my self the scales are wrong anyway? And the same if I say I have lost so what's the point? I need a good slap for sure!

I think I'm def bining them and even
Concidting weighing in once a month.... I'm getting too hung up on the numbers on the scales,... Def not healthy! Anybody else?

Stop weighing all the time, you weigh different each day anyway. You should know from my diary i can get on midweek and gain 4lb, get on weigh in day and i'm -2lb. I've finding it hard to no get on each day, got a challenge going with Purple Patsy to not get on all week and be 100%, i've just about managed, its the scales i'm finding harder than being 100%, I just want to get on them each morning, but i've refrained so far.

Though I always have trouble with my WW scales, i bought a pair of decent salter ones and they are much better, don't fluctuate so much.

Ally89 said:
Stop weighing all the time, you weigh different each day anyway. You should know from my diary i can get on midweek and gain 4lb, get on weigh in day and i'm -2lb. I've finding it hard to no get on each day, got a challenge going with Purple Patsy to not get on all week and be 100%, i've just about managed, its the scales i'm finding harder than being 100%, I just want to get on them each morning, but i've refrained so far.

Though I always have trouble with my WW scales, i bought a pair of decent salter ones and they are much better, don't fluctuate so much.

I know it's pointless that's my point as I said I know the scales are naff and wright goes up
And down ... My point was why do we do it when we have enough brain cells to know its pointless?! Scales def in the bin lol

Just yesterday i was thinking of getting a set od scales so glad i saw this post to remind me of how annoying it is to have them around!!!

I've been stopping myself from getting scales since i started SW. I know i would do exactly the same as have done it in the past. Its like an itch in that back of your mind if there close by.

Congratulations on Binning em!!! your right its pointless anyways!

I am another who steps on the scales pretty well daily, I have stopped myself weighing at other than first thing in the morning though so I suppose I have my addiction fairly well controlled. ;D

Unless I went by measurements i'd be f**ked without scales since i'm doing SW online. Need to weigh somewhere :p Disposable scales would be good, stand on once and then chuck them and buy a new pair on weigh in day, stop all the inbetween activity :p

Unless I went by measurements i'd be f**ked without scales since i'm doing SW online. Need to weigh somewhere :p Disposable scales would be good, stand on once and then chuck them and buy a new pair on weigh in day, stop all the inbetween activity :p

lol what an invention :)

u could always try boots if u r doing sw from home? thats where i go if i can't make it to group and there scales tell you ur height and BMI too for 50p.

Kat83 said:

u could always try boots if u r doing sw from home? thats where i go if i can't make it to group and there scales tell you ur height and BMI too for 50p.

I use boots too.... But just step on my on the way to the toilet..... And I have a weak bladder so I often lol

Ally89 said:

Sounds like a good idea lol

I'd have to weigh at lunch time in work to do it in boots. I already know my height and BMI :p

Back